Chex™ Cheddar Jalapeno Multigrain Chips uploaded by Andressa F.

BY CHEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Unique Is What You Seek: You're about to experience a multigrain chip like no other. A bigger, puffier version of the Chex squares. You'll love that unique pattern in a light and crunchy chip. Smile because this perfectly seasoned snack has 30% less fat than potato chips! Chex™ Chips Multigrain Chips (7g fat per 28g serving) has 30% less fat than regular potato chips (10g fat per 28g serving).

Rachel D.
Englewood
Sooooo good! I would buy 2-3 bags at a time because only my local target carried them. (Now I can’t find them anywhere 😔) But so full of flavor and spice just like I love. Pricey for what you got in the bag but gluten free
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Love these! To me I do taste the jalapeno predominantly but the flavor actually moreso reminds me of chinese food. I really really like these. Light, puffy crispy goodness!
Courtney R.
Mooringsport, LA
This is a new find for me! But I love them! Great new flavor! Bought from target kind of expensive for what it is and how much you get
Kristen M.
These are not even fair. They taste too good. Take them off the market. I would eat these all day if you let me. They're so unique!
Mercedes G.
This is super good because I love spicy foods so I eat this then I want a spicy snack but it's not too spicy it's edible
Catherine M.
Bellflower, CA
One of my all time favorites. Chex is one of my favorites of all. Very on point flavor and always a good snack!
Aileen R.
Edinburg, TX
I would love to try these ! I’ve heard so many good reviews about them and jalapeño is my favorite flavor!
Jennifer G.
Morgantown
Like hot an spicy foods.. Thought this was a great combination.. Taste hot yet smooth dye to the cheddar
Ashley R.
It’s amazing and the jalapeño tastes very good and I love the crunch! I think this is so yummy
Lori T.
This is a great alternative snack to chips. I love spice and this has the kick I like.