Chex™ Blueberry uploaded by Skyla P.

Chex™ Blueberry

Now great fruit flavor of Blueberry can be enjoyed in NEW gluten-free Blueberry Chex ™! Dusted with sweet blueberry flavor, the cereal is delicious in a bowl with milk or as an ingredient in Blueberry-Lemon Muddy Buddies ™.

• 10g of whole grain rice per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Ingredients:- Whole Grain Rice Rice Sugar Canola Oil Blueberry Powder Salt Molasses Natural Flavor Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

Buy on Walmart
Isabella R.
This cereal is so delicious. It is deliciously healthy and all you can eat it plain or with milk. The milk is so good afterwards and it has such a good flavor to it. I️ add a banana to it but you really don’t need to add anything to it.
Liz X.
Newton, MA
Great taste and price! This cereal is so amazing and versatile. I can eat this for breakfast, make granola bars as a snack, and put it in yogurt to make the yogurt tastier and add some texture. I would definitely recommend this product! I love it so much!
Faisal A.
This flavor of Chex cereal is not all that great. Being a fan of blue berries, I was disappointed with the taste and quality of this product. I wouldn’t personally eat it as a cereal, but would probably mix it in with others snacks and make a snack mix.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
Skyla P.
Danville, IN
This is my new favorite cereal! It's a little expensive for the size of the box but is definitely work it for how good it is!!! Super sweet and light. Yummy blueberry flavor. Kinda reminds me if muffins! And love my milk after this cereal!! 😍😍😍 So good!
Sonia B.
Katy, TX
Chex™ Blueberry Cereal 12 oz. Box... This is the beyond best cereal for anything and everything. Its complete for every age, ok except baby's, lol   Chex is something that you can do with kids for fun foods and adults, from party's to late night snack.The cereal it self alone is the bomb, many flavors to choose from, healthy light and so tasty.  You might end up eating the entire box...Hey I warned you xoxo Sonia
Ella⚜️ M.
I didn’t like this cereal. It was probably because I don’t like blueberry. It had a strong blueberry flavor and I didn’t enjoy that. People who love blueberry might enjoy this very much.
Brittany M.
I think these are my new favorite flavor of Chex. It tastes like blueberries and not too artificial or sugary. If you like fruit flavored cereals I’m sure you will be pleased with these.
Ashleigh S.
I love Chex. I’m not gluten free but I love the option that I can buy it in gluten free and it has so many different flavors. I buy it probably every other week. It’s a favorite in the house and is usually on sale. The blueberry gives the milk a nice taste so you can drink it after. Bonus!
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
Ok so these boxes are tiny but if you're looking for a delicious fruity cereal that doesn't kill your calorie count for the day, I recommend you try this out. The blueberry flavor is very natural and not too sweet! But again, it is pretty pricey for not a lot of servings...