General Mills Apple Cinnamon Chex® Rice Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
130 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
190mg sodium, 9% DV.
8g sugars.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.
No artificial colors or flavors.
Naturally flavored.
Gluten free!
Sweetened with real apple & cinnamon.
15 minute recipes on back.

Do these contain corn or rice flour ?
Do your children like the Apple Cinnamon chex?
Start your review of Chex™ Apple Cinnamon!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have to eat gluten free and have been for probably 6 years and we always get these and this flavor is DELICIOUS!!!” in reviews
Saint Paul, NE
This is one of my favorite cereals. The apple-cinnamon reminds me of the Apple cinnamon Cheerios that I can't have anymore.
Oak brook, Il
I thought after becoming Gf I'd have to give up all good cereal. NOT THE CASE! This is delicious and tastes like any other cereal
Madison, WI
I LOVE the cinnamon but the apple is just so fake tasting. This winds up tasting a lot more like apple jacks than anything else.
Aurora, CO
It was nice to change up the flavor, but this wasn't a hit in my book. It had too much cinnamon and not enough Apple flavoring.
Battle Creek, MI
This is my favorite cereal. It is free of wheat, which is a plus, but Chex Apple Cinnamon cereal is just plain delicious.
So good. Take these and smash it up on vanilla ice cream and you have an amazing ice cream snack. It's ok as a cereal
I LOVE Chex gluten-free cereal. It is my go-to breakfast! I'm so happy they started focusing on gluten-free cereal.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tastes like fall in a box. They're really good to make cars with since they have more flavor than regular Chex
Boise, ID
I loved this flavor but they discontinued it-so bummer ☹️. It was really good & I love that Chex is gluten free
Love chex! I'm celiac so gluten free is an obvious choice but these are great..they have awesome flavors too!