BY CHEX #9 in Gluten-Free Snacks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Apple Cinnamon Chex® Rice Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
130 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
190mg sodium, 9% DV.
8g sugars.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.
No artificial colors or flavors.
Naturally flavored.
Gluten free!
Sweetened with real apple & cinnamon.
15 minute recipes on back.

Chex™ Apple Cinnamon
  • "I have to eat gluten free and have been for probably 6 years and we always get these and this flavor is DELICIOUS!!!" in 2 reviews
Mary T.
I think that this is a real good food and plus this is a gluten free cereal.Its all about the flavors in the cereal that brings all the stuff in it. I brought it from the grocery store.I would say that this is my first time eating this.I wouldn't at any thing to this.😍😍😍
Mikayla H.
Not the best cereal... There are many better alternatives such as Honey Nut Cheerios! Unfortunately, this cereal is pretty bland. Would NOT recommend!
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
I love all Chex but this is one of my favorite flavors. It's great these are all naturally gluten free and a decent price. I like to make Apple cinnamon bars with marshmallows and cinnamon sugar!
Jessica B.
Flint, MI
My husband loves Chex cereal in every flavor especially since they're gluten free. They have a great texture and can be used to make snacks. They are affordable and come in many varieties. I would buy again and recommend this brand to others.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I was excited about Chex being gluten free yet, any of the flavored Chex don't work well for me. I'm unsure if it's because they use rice bran or what but I still have reactions to the Apple Cinnamon cereal. I've tried to give it a chance and end up giving the cereal away to a friend. I just don't believe it is 100% gluten free. If I didn't have a reaction the cereal would work fine.
Lisa G.
Troy, MI
I've been gluten free for awhile now, probably two years, give or take?
And finding these cereals has been nice. It's made me feel as if the big companies are really listening.
All of the gluten free chex cereals taste great this particular one being no exception.
But, as I've found with them all, I'd rather they coat every piece of chex with the flavoring and sugar instead of just half of them!
Now if only Cinnamon Toast Crunch came gluten free...
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
This is my favorite cereal and I am so glad that it is also gluten free as I have to avoid it at all costs. This cereal is so yummy and delicious and has just the right amount of cinnamon. Tastes very close to cinnamon toast crunch but my opinion this is sooo much better. Would definitely recommend.
Andrea S.
South Bend, IN
This is my favorite cereal! I used to love apple cinnamon cheerios but the chex version is my new favorite! I love the chex brand but apple cinnamon is my favorite. I buy this every time I find it at the grocery store. It is hard to find sometimes though.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I miss Apple Jacks cereal, but now that Chex has a ton of flavors of their GF cereal, I get this wonderful alternative!!

This is perfect to eat on its own Dry or with milk! I had a friend make a apple "puppy chow" with this one time that was go die for!
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
This is my go-to cereal for gluten free living!! They have so many different flavors now and this apple one is perfectly sweet. It's just sweet enough to enjoy for breakfast and perfect for a late night snack! I recommend this cereal and brand to everyone, not just those who are gluten free.