BY CHEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Chex® 100 Calorie Chocolate Caramel Snack.
50% less fat than regular potato chips.
6 pouches.
6 - 0.75 oz (21g) pouches.

• Where can you get these? I never see these in stores? & h...1 Answers
Tamara K.
Ann Arbor, MI
Great flavor and perfect snack! Great for grabbing on the go, but also perfect for cooking and baking! Terrific for anyone with gluten sensitivities or intolerance.
Katie B.
Small package great taste. I would have these in my car driving from job to job. We're a great snack. Got the chocolate taste but without the guilt of calories.
Zandra L.
Mcminnville, OR
I really enjoy these chex mix snacks because they taste great and are convenient. Best part is they're perfectly portioned at 100 calories each!
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
I love that these are only 100 calories. I always have to make sure I have a drink with me before eating these because they can get very dry!
Tiffani W.
Culloden, WV
Perfect amount of sweet and salty with very few calories. Can be taken on the go and eat the entire small bag without feeling guilty
Kimberly B.
Del Haven
These are a great snack for the kiddos! I like that I can grab a bag for him to eat on the go or pack them in his lunchbox.
Lindsey C.
This is my favorite go to snack! they are so sweet and crunchy! it's the perfect snack for after school!
lidia c.
Very good i love it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍i love i love hgfrbhh hhcftz jujjgtz huiokffr uiopkt6 gdeasr
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Where can you get these? I never see these in stores? & how much? These probably would be good snacks to have.