BY CHEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Chex® 100 Calorie Cheddar Snack.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
70% less fat than regular potato chips.
6 pouches.
6 - 0.82 (23g) pouches.

Ashley M.
Kalamazoo
I love the taste if cheddar chex mix in general, however the convenience if having 100 calories already measured for you is probably the biggest pro to these snack packs!
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I like that they are in an individual serving size. It helps me stay accountable. I love the original cheddar chex mix but I tend to eat way too much at one time. This gives me a good amount to snack on but keeps me from overeating.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
These little crunchies are seriously decadent and only 150 calories. You can buy the even lower calorie count but you'll be shortchanging yourself as these are infinity better. The caramel is to die for.
MiRanda L.
Mountain Home
I love all of the Chex cereals but when I'm on a diet and craving something savory, I really enjoy chex 100 calorie packs plus they are super delicious!
Misty S.
Gastonia , NC
Tasty snacks! The individual serving packages are great for taking to work or when you want to monitor and reduce the amount of food you eat at home.
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
These are perfect to take on the go! I do not care for the cheese flavor all too well but they have a variety of flavors in the to go pouch :)
Ashley C.
White Plains , NY
The Chex mix 100 calorie packs are very good to have because if you are trying to lose weight and just want a healthy snack.
Tori P.
LaPorte, IN
These are great on the go snacks and much better option for when you want something cheesy and on the chip side.