Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla uploaded by Katie B.

Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla

Chex® Vanilla Rice Cereal.
Sweetened rice cereal with vanilla flavor and other natural flavors.
General Mills.
Flavored with other natural flavors. Natural vanilla flavor.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
190mg sodium, 8% DV.
8g sugars.
See nutrition facts for 'as prepared' information.
Simply nutritious.
Gluten free.
Same great taste!
No artificial flavors or colors! see more...

Brigitte G.
Chex is pretty much always one of the healthier choices when it come to picking out cereal. When you get the Vanilla rice cereal Chex you are not only getting a healthy choice but it also taste pretty darn good too :)
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this cereal. I always buy this when I can find a great deal on it. This is a great cereal to eat with milk or even just to snack.

All flavors of Chex cereal are great. I haven't had one I didn't like.

There's some many things you can do with them.
Megan W.
Morrisville, NC
Chex rice cereal in vanilla is amazing. I love to eat this for breakfast or as a desert/snack. It is healthy. It is flavorful. It is something that basically anyone could enjoy. I like to buy it from my local grocery store. Would recommend to a friend.
Angelique F.
Alexandria, VA
This is by far my favorite breakfast cereal. I bought it after I saw someone on YouTube rave about it and I always have to have a box. I like it because it taste good and has very little grams of sugar in it. My husband even likes it so it's not just me!
Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
Love this cereal. It holds milk inside like magically. I usually purchase this at the grocery store. It is healthy. It is not too expensive. I do not eat breakfast often. I would love to see strawberry and vanilla.!
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
My first 5 star rating is because they are Gluten free! It's so nice to be able to find a cold cereal that doesn't rip apart your mouth. Although there aren't huge varieties to chose from, the few available are yummy!
Monique A.
I love Chex especially this flavor. It has the perfect amount of sweetness. Also I like how it softens in milk but doesn't get real soggy. Can be found at any large grocery retailer. I regularly buy this cereal.
Jordan H.
I try to be gluten free, which can be hard because there aren't a lot of tasty treats that fit in that category. But this is an exception. This is great for breakfast or just a snack. The vanilla pieces add extra flavor that make a huge difference.
Paris S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Sometimes, you just gotta have some cereal!

I like the vanilla taste of these Rice Chex, and don't need to add sugar. A few berries or a banana though... It's almost like having dessert!

Way to go, Chex folks!
Mia B.
I love Chex cereal it really brightens up my day. It's a good value for a cheap buy. I usually eat this cereal every now and then on pay days. I loved the flavor because vanilla is my favorite. I would buy it again but I'm more of a honey person.
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?