Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla uploaded by Katie B.

BY CHEX

Chex® Vanilla Rice Cereal.
New!
Sweetened rice cereal with vanilla flavor and other natural flavors.
General Mills.
Flavored with other natural flavors. Natural vanilla flavor.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
190mg sodium, 8% DV.
8g sugars.
See nutrition facts for 'as prepared' information.
Simply nutritious.
Gluten free.
Same great taste!
No artificial flavors or colors! see more...

Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
I love Chex. I use to eat Chex while watching the Peanut's shows, they use to make Chex mix all of time. I like this vanilla flavor, its subtle and adds just a hint of sweetness to this otherwise very bland cereal. I like it plain too, but with the vanilla I do not have to add anything. It's perfect.
Rita H.
Greensboro, NC
I love this cereal been eating it for a few months now great for you and taste delicious reasonable priced you can do other things with this not just throw it in milk that is what makes it great and healthy will be eating it all the time always on my list
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I love chex, but the vanilla is so good. Great buy itself of in milk for cereal. But i enjoy mixing it with other things for individual trail mixes for my kids! We get this a few times a year, I buy it usually from walmart they have the best price. If you like vanilla you'll like this pick up a box
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
For yrs no sugar needed for this cereal, it's naturally sweet and for the price it's great. I love how now there are so many different varieties, I eat this not only for breakfast but for snack too. I'm a repeat consumer, I sometimes add slices of bananas
Kaylee L.
Super delicious especially for those who have a #gluten allergy like myself. It's really hard to find delicious breakfast food with a satisfying taste & Chex vanilla is my favorite. On the sugary side so if you're watching your sugar intake maybe skip this one!
Olivia K.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been eating Check cereal since I was a small girl and I still love it. The simple yet satisfying taste never disappoints me. even my kids love it! And now with the vanilla flavor it's even better! this will forever be a favorite of mine.
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA
Me and my son love the cereal it's not loaded with a lot of added sugar so it's healthier for us especially when we want something sweet to eat... It's really good and Chex Mix around Christmas time and for holidays... Recommend to everybody
Spencer D.
Galloway, OH
One of my favorite cereals! Chex Rice Vanilla has a great flavor and I enjoy a bowl almost every morning before heading out to work! Has a nice light flavor, and I find it not to be too sweet either. I would highly recommend this cereal to any of my friends wanting to try something new!
Marilee A.
I like this for my mornings. I don't wat it as often but when i do i have a good size bowl. I love vanilla so it is great. I am not a person who looks at the health factor but i guess it is healthy. A con is that i sometimes don't like it.
Andrea R.
I love original Chex with a little sugar but the vanilla flavor is so sweet on it's own that it doesn't need any. Vanilla is one of my favorite flavors. Also perfect for making trail mixes or muddy buddy treats. I will always repurchase.
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?