Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla uploaded by Katie B.

BY CHEX

Chex® Vanilla Rice Cereal.
New!
Sweetened rice cereal with vanilla flavor and other natural flavors.
General Mills.
Flavored with other natural flavors. Natural vanilla flavor.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
190mg sodium, 8% DV.
8g sugars.
See nutrition facts for 'as prepared' information.
Simply nutritious.
Gluten free.
Same great taste!
No artificial flavors or colors! see more...

Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
This cereal is so simple and delicious. The ingredients are quality which makes me happy. I purchase this chex cereal at my local grocery stores as well as Costco or Bj's. I have tried this cereal several times and it's very nice to eat in the morning because it's not too sugary. I will purchase again and again as long as the ingredients stay so good!
Jess B.
Raleigh, NC
One of my absolutely favorite cereals. A combination of crunch and sweetness that make for a delicious breakfast or a fast snack on the go. I've definitely gone back for this cereal time and again. This cereal reminds me of when my mom used to bake Chex with white chocolate and cover it with powdered sugar. Quite the treat!
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Rice Chex have always been one of my favorite cereals. The addition of vanilla and a little sweetness just makes it that much better! They stay crispy in milk for a bit longer than most rice cereals. Not terribly loaded with sugar, either. A good middle ground between healthy and sugar cereal.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
This is one of my go to snacks when I just want something good for me and tasty. My children love these because for my 11 month old they break down easy but for my 12 year old give him fuel for his day at school. My husband loves any kind of chex cereal but really like vanilla the most!!
Janie A.
Definitely giving this cereal ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! It's my absolute favorite cereal out there!! The sweet Vanilla flavor is so light and delightful I would highly recommend it to anyone and my kids love it too! It's usually kinda pricey but Safeway usually always has it on sale so I buy it most often!
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I like this cereal because it has a light and crunchy texture. It has a nice sweet vanilla flavor, but it's not overwhelming. If you like to be gluten-free, this is a good choice. It tends to be on sale often at my local grocery store, and I'll usually buy it when it is.
Leslie V.
Sacramento, CA
Vanilla is always a great flavor for any type of food product. I was excited to see that Chex came out with a vanilla flavored cereal so I eagerly purchased it. It has a great vanilla taste. But I would not purchase again since it is actually oily! I found oil floating around in the milk. I assume it's from the vanilla coating on the cereal. It was a bit off-putting.
Christine S.
I love all Chex cereal, but vanilla is one of my favorites. I bought it on a whim once, but I buy it fairly regularly now. It's a great snack for me and my kids. I usually wait until it goes on sale, but that's fairly often. I think it's a great value for my home.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
This is a good cereal, not much flavor but I dress it up with some fresh fruit and everyone likes it. This gets soggy fairly fast so the baby can enjoy it for breakfast too. Overall, it's yummy, maybe a little expensive for cereal but isn't all cereal over priced anymore?
Anna R.
This is so delicious! I absolutely love the light vanilla flavor because it makes it so delicious and I like to eat it for dessert! It's a great price too and I like to eat it a few times a week! It also has that same great crunch you expect from chex rice cereal!
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?