Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla uploaded by Katie B.

BY CHEX

Chex® Vanilla Rice Cereal.
New!
Sweetened rice cereal with vanilla flavor and other natural flavors.
General Mills.
Flavored with other natural flavors. Natural vanilla flavor.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
190mg sodium, 8% DV.
8g sugars.
See nutrition facts for 'as prepared' information.
Simply nutritious.
Gluten free.
Same great taste!
No artificial flavors or colors! see more...

Madison B.
Valparaiso, IN
A little sweet for my liking. I prefer plain rice Chex to these vanilla ones. Good value for the product though. Bought at Walmart. Decent flavor. Still prefer plain. Would recommend if you like sweet cereals.
Ashley C.
Mexico, NY
Love everything about this cereal!!! The smell, taste and texture it amazing! The perfect crunch will make for a great breakfast. It was a little expensive compared to other cereals, but absolutely worth it.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
not a super fan of this cereal, I gave it 3 stars due to mostly me being a fan of Chex. I like how the cereal was crunchy, tasty, and it was overall pretty good. Just the vanilla flavoring was sorta fake.
Kaitie M.
Spring Arbor, MI
When it comes to a good sugary gluten free cereal this is the one I will chose every time! The vanilla flavour is not over powering but adds a nice change up from the typical frosted cereals!
I love to eat this dry or with Greek yogurt.
Meghan F.
Bechtelsville, PA
Tried these for the first time a while back and me and my boyfriend are addicted! We love Chex in general but with the vanilla flavoring, they're amazing! I highly recommend for any vanilla lovers!!
Kara L.
Los Angeles, CA
Really liked this vanilla flavor more than I expected to. It almost takes like vanilla cake or frosting. It's so good. I could eat this any time of day. Would be a great snack to take for traveling.
Holly M.
Garden city, MI
Best Chex ever!!! The flavor is amazing and the perfect amount of sweetness. While it's not a healthier Chex it's definitely flavorful. I think these Chex are fair price and I'd recommend them if you like a little sweeter cereal
Molly W.
Youngwood, PA
Yum! This cereal is SOOO SATISFYING. The price is great and the quality is superb...no off brands can remake these Vanilla CHEX. They are sweet and have a very generous vanilla flavor. And it's a GOOD vanilla flavor too!! The perfect balance of sweet and vanilla mixed together make a perfect harmony of a cereal!
Tamara R.
I love Chex in general. When this cereal came out I was overly excited. The vanilla flavor just gives it an extra little kick. I eat this all the time. Its a great price and the box is huge.
Aloni C.
Sooo yummy especially when add a little bit of sugar on top which just tops it all of, but if your trying to eat healthy then it's just the right amount of flavor. Deff a good weight loss product. People you must try!
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?