Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla uploaded by Katie B.

Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla

Chex® Vanilla Rice Cereal.
Sweetened rice cereal with vanilla flavor and other natural flavors.
General Mills.
Flavored with other natural flavors. Natural vanilla flavor.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
190mg sodium, 8% DV.
8g sugars.
See nutrition facts for 'as prepared' information.
Simply nutritious.
Gluten free.
Same great taste!
No artificial flavors or colors! see more...

Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
We used these for a preschool Moms group as a snack. It's healthy, low allergies and tastes really good. It is inexpensive and prefer the vanilla over the other flavors available. I recommend it not just as a cereal but as a snack option.
Rachel B.
Benton, AR
I love the sweet taste of these Chex. It's almost like a dessert for me and my family loves it as much as we do. The vanilla flavor is amazing and you can get the cereal at any grocery store. We can go through a box a week easily.
Ashleigh F.
Mocksville , NC
This cereal is delicious and I can almost always find a coupon for it. When you pour your milk over it, it always turns the milk to vanilla milk and I LOVE it! My whole family eats it! Its also really good to use in a trail mix with M&M's, pretzels, and raisins.
Kachi N.
I love this so much. It tastes great it melts in your mouth kinda when you take that first sweet bite, I'm a first time user and I will keep using it ! It has good value you can add strawberries to the mix as well if you like :)
Andrea R.
Miramar, FL
I just recently bought these at #walmart and they taste sooo good! I could eat these everyday because it's not too sweet and not too bland. The pricing was just like any other cereal. I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for a healthy sweet snack.
Jennifer L.
They are kinda hard to find, but I LOVE them. They are sweet without being crazy sweet like the sugary kids cereals. I also love them with vanilla almond milk. They are kind of expensive for the size of the box, though.
Yennica P.
I was excited to try new Chex flavors, i love Chex and have tried many of their flavors but this one is not my favorite. The Vanilla flavor tastes a little bit artificial and it seems sweeter than the other flavors.
Zorayah J.
The best of all the chex cereals tbh. Leaves the milk nice and sweet but not too sweet just. Like drinking vanilla milk. Perfect for a cheat day morning breakfast.
Sydney B.
Lenoir City, TN
This is a wonderful breakfast cereal. I can be added with milk which makes it more wonderful. But dry also is a great on the go snack. I always take a small baggy with me to school or work. It's a great product!
Madison B.
Valparaiso, IN
A little sweet for my liking. I prefer plain rice Chex to these vanilla ones. Good value for the product though. Bought at Walmart. Decent flavor. Still prefer plain. Would recommend if you like sweet cereals.
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?