Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla uploaded by Katie B.

Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla

Chex® Vanilla Rice Cereal.
Sweetened rice cereal with vanilla flavor and other natural flavors.
General Mills.
Flavored with other natural flavors. Natural vanilla flavor.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
190mg sodium, 8% DV.
8g sugars.
See nutrition facts for 'as prepared' information.
Simply nutritious.
Gluten free.
Same great taste!
No artificial flavors or colors! see more...

Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
Not a cereal person I thinks it's alright unless I make into a Chex mix dessert cause everyone likes sweets
Aleshea N.
This stuff is SO yummy! Love the honey nut and cinnamon as well!! Awesome with a fresh banana sliced in it!
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
I just love the simple crunch of Chex cereal! I eat this bad boy with a sliced up banana and it's a winner!
Kayla P.
My favorite Cereal! Love the vanilla taste in the Chex Cereal and just the great amount of sweetness to it.
Mary D.
Paris, KY
Best vanilla cereal I've ate!!!! Super good with or without milk!!! Definitely will buy again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda K.
Greenville, SC
Love this flavor. it's a plain flavored cereal with a touch of flavor. great to make sweet chex mix with
Wallingford, CT
I thought I would give it a try, not going to buy it again. the taste was simple and not what I expected
Abigail S.
I love this cereal. It is one of the few gluten free cereals that doesn't taste like grass or cardboard.
Shawney S.
Commercial Pt, OH
Great cereal to keep buying! The taste is really good, not too sweet, which is prefect for the mornings!
Dillon G.
If you're looking for a great way to start your morning, nutritious, and won't break your bank!Get this.
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?