Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla uploaded by Katie B.

BY CHEX

Chex® Vanilla Rice Cereal.
New!
Sweetened rice cereal with vanilla flavor and other natural flavors.
General Mills.
Flavored with other natural flavors. Natural vanilla flavor.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
190mg sodium, 8% DV.
8g sugars.
See nutrition facts for 'as prepared' information.
Simply nutritious.
Gluten free.
Same great taste!
No artificial flavors or colors! see more...

Sarah H.
Florence, AL
Vanilla Chex are my absolute favorite. I have to avoid gluten so Chex is my go to when I have cereal cravings.
Nic R.
Dayton, OH
Used to love this cereal...I no longer will eat it because I just realized this brand is genetically modified.
Dymond T.
Miamisburg, OH
I believe that this cereal is a healthier choice for my family. We just started eating it but my son likes it.
Viridiana C.
Tulare, CA
Love to eat these during the winter when i most need the energy and also during finals because they fill me up
Katie B.
The best ever, bought the box like 2 days ago and I only had one bowl and my 6 year old daughter ate the rest!
Samantha L.
This is one of my favorite cereals. I keep this on hand at all times. Great to make a sweet Chex mix also!!!
Gianelli G.
Not a huge fan of cereal, but if you're making muddy buddies, the vanilla is so much better than normal Chex!
Bailey W.
This is my absolute favorite cereal!!! It has amazing vanilla flavor and its just great!!! I would recommend
Amanda S.
Davison
This cereal feels more like a desert with the decadent taste of vanilla. Reminds me of vanilla coffee creamer
Natalia J.
Im more of a coco puff and fruity pebbles type of cereal eater but this one wasn't so bad. I actually like it.
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?