Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla uploaded by Katie B.

BY CHEX

Chex® Vanilla Rice Cereal.
New!
Sweetened rice cereal with vanilla flavor and other natural flavors.
General Mills.
Flavored with other natural flavors. Natural vanilla flavor.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
190mg sodium, 8% DV.
8g sugars.
See nutrition facts for 'as prepared' information.
Simply nutritious.
Gluten free.
Same great taste!
No artificial flavors or colors! see more...

Jon M.
Trimble, OH
I'm usually not one for basic plain vanilla but this cereal is pretty tasty. I would definitely give this 5 stars.
Kate T.
I love that This product is gluten free! I like to use Chex a lot when I bake! very affordable and healthy for you
Kayla T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Good. Gets soggy pretty quickly so I prefer to eat these dry. Still good though especially as an on the go snack
Melaine V.
Best Chex product they make. Stays crispy longer in milk and is an awesome and unexpected addition to party mix.
Diane C.
Spring Lake, NC
This is my husband's favorite morning cereal. Its not mine because of the grainy texture. But the taste is great.
Sydney S.
I love this cereal, they no longer make the frosted that I'm aware of so this is the next best thing my opinion!
Justica F.
Pensacola , FL
Chex has always been my favorite and when I found out they made vanilla? I was sold, it’s cheap and tastes great.
Ben U.
my girlfriend makes a great snack with these in it. she adds these with chocolate and peanut butter. to die for!
Candace L.
El paso, TX
I love Chex they’re filling and tasty. I like to add bananas sometimes and it’s not too sweet which I also like.
Isabella Y.
Middleport, NY
Pretty good tasting and my sister loves it. She cant eat gluten so its good for her and we get it pretty often
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?