Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla uploaded by Katie B.

Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla

Chex® Vanilla Rice Cereal.
Sweetened rice cereal with vanilla flavor and other natural flavors.
General Mills.
Flavored with other natural flavors. Natural vanilla flavor.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
190mg sodium, 8% DV.
8g sugars.
See nutrition facts for 'as prepared' information.
Simply nutritious.
Gluten free.
Same great taste!
No artificial flavors or colors! see more...

Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
Vanilla chex are disguisting! The plain rice chex with a sprinkle of sugar is the way to go.

The taste is so artificial. If it was natural vanilla or something natural it would taste a ton better.

This poor box of cereal sat on my counter forever before I bit the bullet and just threw the whole box away because it was NASTY.
Tyler M.
This is my favorite cereal!! I really love the vanilla flavor - it's definitely vanilla without being overpowering or cloying, which vanilla can tend to be. It's good with regular milk or almond milk, but I most often eat it dry straight from the box. If you're a vanilla lover like me, I definitely recommend these.
Bethanie S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Breakfast cereal is suppose to be healthy right? No, Chex threw that out the window with the Vanilla flavor. Though these are good, they are pretty much rice Chex with a very thick layer of sugar. The carb and sugar count honestly isn't worth the meal, unless you're craving something tooth-achingly saccarine.
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Just purchased this and I love how light and airy Chex is! The hint of flavor is great for that added extra snack in between meals or late night sweet craving. Would recommend to pick up and try especially being gluten free for those that need special dietary options and it is sold at most grocers
Lindsay P.
Tucson, AZ
Loved the Chex vanilla from first try. It's very tasty. I had a coupon at the time so I was extremely satisfied. This is now a staple in my house. We have bought it many times and will continue to do so.
Teresa C.
Staten Island, NY
One of my favorite cereal flavors ever! I enjoy it plain or with one of a variety of non-dairy milks. For extra flavor I pair it with vanilla almond milk and it tastes like vanilla cake batter. Great for breakfast or as a snack! Love that it’s naturally vegan and gluten free!
Sanam A.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE vanilla Chex! They are hard to find, not all stores have them but I'm addicted to them! I like to eat them with vanilla almond or soy milk! I've gotten my family addicted to them too!
Anna E.
Nashville, TN
Gluten free AND vegan? These are amazing! I love eating these at all times of the day, since they curb my sweet tooth while still being not terrible for me. I love the taste of these and I definitely buy these often!
Ashley W.
I just purchased the Chex Vanilla because I love Chex and it was new at Harris Teeter but I was severely disappointment. It is overly sweet and has an artificial vanilla taste to it. The vanilla coated Chex are grainy and layered with sugar. Just not a fan.
April S.
These are perhaps the most delicious Chex I've had yet, the vanilla isn't overly strong, but you definitely know it's there. I like to eat it with vanilla almond milk, and with the price being just right we can buy whatever flavors the whole family enjoys!
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?