Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla uploaded by Katie B.

BY CHEX

Chex® Vanilla Rice Cereal.
New!
Sweetened rice cereal with vanilla flavor and other natural flavors.
General Mills.
Flavored with other natural flavors. Natural vanilla flavor.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
190mg sodium, 8% DV.
8g sugars.
See nutrition facts for 'as prepared' information.
Simply nutritious.
Gluten free.
Same great taste!
No artificial flavors or colors! see more...

Bethany N.
The cereal tastes great by itself! It is sweet and has a good crunch to it. The cereal with milk does not taste as good. It looses its flavor.
Tara B.
Lubbock, TX
Light flavor, good taste. Surprised me by how good these really were. Could have used a little more of the coating but definitely a repeat buy.
Ami M.
Winter Park, FL
My entire family enjoys this got a great flavor and it's very healthy for you as far as a cereal from a box. I would suggest anyone to try it.
Abby W.
ADAIRSVILLE
My family really loves this cereal because it's gluten free and it has amazing flavor! We make muddie buddies with this cereal all the time!
Sonya K.
Athens, AL
I really like Chex brand cereal. Rice is my favorite and with the vanilla it makes it taste just sweet enough that I don't have to add sugar.
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA
Yummay in one bowl! Not only is it great tasting but healthy! My two toddlers like eating this cereal dry without milk as a snack. #MommyWin
Brittany R.
Newark, OH
Chex is one of my favorite cereals and since I like to try to keep my meals semi-healthy, I love that the vanilla flavor adds some sweetness.
Gracie J.
I like these cereal. The vanilla flavoring makes the cereal a little sweet, so I prefer eating this cereal as snack instead of for breakfast.
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
Mmmmm tried these at my sister's house a while ago. Tastes so good with plain almond milk. I'm definitely getting a box for myself asap lol
Evelyn S.
N Hollywood, CA
I love Chex rice cereal vanilla so much it's so taste love it it's just a good snack to eat before going to be or waking up in the morning
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?