Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla uploaded by Katie B.

Chex Rice Cereal Vanilla

Chex® Vanilla Rice Cereal.
Sweetened rice cereal with vanilla flavor and other natural flavors.
General Mills.
Flavored with other natural flavors. Natural vanilla flavor.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
190mg sodium, 8% DV.
8g sugars.
See nutrition facts for 'as prepared' information.
Simply nutritious.
Gluten free.
Same great taste!
No artificial flavors or colors! see more...

Amanda D.
This has become one of my husband's favorite cereals! He already loved all kinds of Chex, but now he gets Vanilla milk after he's done with the cereal.
Gloria A.
Temple City, CA
I don't like my cereal super sweet, but I also don't like eating cardboard. This has such a great balance of sweetness. I absolutely love this cereal!
Each H.
Livingston, NJ
This cereal is really tasty and it is also good for you!! I eat chex cereal once in awhile but when I do I always like the vanilla or chocolate flavor
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Best way to start my day! I love this cereal it taste so good! It's a burst of flavor with every bite and it's not too overly sweet like other brands
Heather B.
This cereal tastes good without all the added sugars and dyes you find in most other cereals. So you don't have to feel as guilty while eating it.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY
Yummy vanilla flavored cereal! Perfext in the morning or when u want somwthing sweet at night.. and the vanilla milk in the end is an added bonus
Justina H.
Marietta, GA
These arw my favorite flavor of Chex. They are sweet but not too sweet. The vanilla flavor is on some of the Chex. I think it is a good balance.
Tara B.
Lubbock, TX
Light flavor, good taste. Surprised me by how good these really were. Could have used a little more of the coating but definitely a repeat buy.
Ami M.
Winter Park, FL
My entire family enjoys this got a great flavor and it's very healthy for you as far as a cereal from a box. I would suggest anyone to try it.
Bethany N.
The cereal tastes great by itself! It is sweet and has a good crunch to it. The cereal with milk does not taste as good. It looses its flavor.
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?