Food & SnacksChex Mix
Chex Mix Snack Mix Single Serve Bold Party Blend (60 ct) 175 oz

Chex Mix™ Snack Mix Single Serve Bold Party Blend (60 ct) 1.75 oz

by Chex Mix

Chex Mix™ Snack Mix Single Serve Bold Party Blend (60 ct) 1.75 oz

What’s the flavor on these? Are they good.
Has anyone found a good recipe to make this flavor at home? I prefer it to the other flavors.
Does the Bold Chex Mix bag, have a specific flavor or taste to it? Like what does "bold" mean? More salt? More spice? What is it that makes it taste better than Traditional? I love it so much!! LOL
Start your review of Chex Mix™ Snack Mix Single Serve Bold Party Blend (60 ct) 1.75 oz!
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Chex Mix™ Snack Mix Single Serve Bold Party Blend (60 ct) 1.75 oz uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the perfect snack when you crave “ salty/savory “ kind of snack. It’s crunchy and the perfect blend of deliciousness.
Rachael U.
Richmond , VA
I love Chex Mix of any kind! The bold adds just a bit more flavor, a little something different. Great for a road tri or the beach!
Sarah S.
1,583 reviews
Chex Mix™ Snack Mix Single Serve Bold Party Blend (60 ct) 1.75 oz uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Out of all of the varieties of Chex mix, these bold ones are my absolute favorite. They have so much extra flavor to them with the extra spices, and the Worcestershire sauce. If you get used of these ones, the plain ones just taste boring. I found that the bold Chex mix is always a hit when I host a party.
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
Hands down my favorite Chex Mix to purchase!! I love the bold flavor and how seasoned each bite is. It is perfect for an everyday snack. I love to pair it with sweet tea while I’m reading!
tonya M.
Chex Mix™ Snack Mix Single Serve Bold Party Blend (60 ct) 1.75 oz uploaded by tonya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite snack ever! I love the taste of worteshire and garlic. It has an amazing blend of Chex and pretzels and gardettos. Yummy! Try these ASAP! #chexmixbold #muchiefood #latenightcravings #influenster
Allison L.
Toms River, NJ
This is my favorite mix the taste is off the charts everyone I share with loves it too
Austina M.
Phoenix, AZ
Chex Mix™ Snack Mix Single Serve Bold Party Blend (60 ct) 1.75 oz uploaded by Austina M.
Tastes good but gave a strange after taste. I would love to try all chex mix products. I’ve loved chex mix since i was a kid.
Lesley S.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Chex Mix™ Snack Mix Single Serve Bold Party Blend (60 ct) 1.75 oz uploaded by Lesley S.
Purchased at: Target
Perfect anytime anywhere type of snack. The whole family can enjoy. This ia my favorite flavor of the Chex Mix™ Snack Mix Single Serve Bold Party Blend (60 ct) 1.75 oz . Im favorite are the bread pieces. Perfect savory flavor you love...my kids and hubby like this mix. Best part is you can find them a most of your local stores, like Walmart, or target.
Hailee G.
Milwaukee, WI
This is amazing! Love the holder flavor. It's pretty easy to find, and inexpensive which is nice :) Also, a good alternative to chips because it is healthier.
Brenda C.
Seven Springs, NC
Chex Mix™ Snack Mix Single Serve Bold Party Blend (60 ct) 1.75 oz uploaded by Brenda C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband is crazy about bold chex mix. Very good flavor. Find them atm any foodlion near you. Recommended to people who loves bold smokey flavor.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...