Food & SnacksChex Mix
Chex Mix MAX’D Snack Mix Spicy Dill (8 ct) 425 oz

Chex Mix™ MAX’D Snack Mix Spicy Dill (8 ct) 4.25 oz

by Chex Mix

Chex Mix™ MAX’D Snack Mix Spicy Dill (8 ct) 4.25 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chex Mix™ MAX’D Snack Mix Spicy Dill (8 ct) 4.25 oz!
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Holy. Yes! Just yes! This is the snack I never knew that I needed. So perfectly seasoned and amazingly flavorfulllll!! Crunchy, tangy, spicy and just absolutely pickley perfection. My only complaint is that this product is not in a bigger package, cause I need moreeeeeee.
Keio K.
Conroe
Yo bro, I like my spicy chips. hot cheetos,takis, etc etc but these are like the blaze doritos all over again, first few chips arent bad but then it starts to get so hot its unenjoyable. my a$$ aint boutta cop these again. sad times. Chex Mix™ MAX’D Snack Mix Spicy Dill (8 ct) 4.25 oz
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
I really love these. This is far from your normal Chex mix. Instead, you get a spicy tang from the dill pickle and the pretzel and other pieces balance out. A great snack and I’ll definitely be buying again.
Deja J.
Minneapolis, MN
Chex Mix™ MAX’D Snack Mix Spicy Dill (8 ct) 4.25 oz uploaded by Deja J.
I love pickles & spicy food/snacks so I do like these! They aren’t super spicy but they are very flavorful. I love pretzels but in these kinds of mixes I usually eat around them so I wish they’d put less of them. Overall I like them!
Melanie S.
Cranston, RI
These were alright; not anything I would go out and purchase. I did get these expired, so that may be why. They were interesting and all; just didn’t love them.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Chex Mix™ MAX’D Snack Mix Spicy Dill (8 ct) 4.25 oz uploaded by Stephanie F.
These are amazing. They are bursting with dill and jalapeño flavors. It’s Chex mix elevated. They have a wonderful crunch and taste. Easy to find at gas stations around and affordable. Loved them and have gotten them several times

Looking for your answer?