BY CHEX

Chex Mix¬ģ The Original Bold Party Blend Brand Snack Value Size.
General Mills.
60% less fat than regular potato chips.
Taste of Worcestershire sauce. Classic. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Plus, they come in sooo many different flavors that there is bound to be one that you absolutely love." in 3 reviews
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
Foodie Expert
I love all the flavors! but this is my new go to! I love it anytime and it's especially good on the run. we love it most at the park with the kids. I think it's a much better tasting snack than so many others. I would definitely recommend using these as replacement of other boring or usual snacks!
Susan S.
I love normal chex mix but this version has even more flavors and unique tastes to it. Great for sharing and fun to eat. A great snack and relatively healthy as long as you don't eat too much at once which I tend to do sometimes because it is so yummy.
Nathaniel D.
Chex mix is a classic, mix that with a bold, memorable taste, you get an epic experience. This is a very affordable product and it is worth every penny, and maybe even more! This really is one of my all time favorite products!
Merideth B.
Foodie Expert
One of my go to snacks! They are definitely bold. Purchased mine at target and agh so yummy!!! They do have the tendency to leave you with a smelly breath so just use a mint afterwards!!!! This is a must buy for everyone
B T.
Love that they come in multiple flavors . There very affordable and delicious! They do not contain as much fat as regular potato chips. It has more of a variety that the other 1 flavor bag of basic chips.
Toni M.
DeForest, Wi
I love the bold flavor chex mix. when I make homemade chex I alway add more then what they say. the traditional just does not have enough umph to it. the bold is a perfect blend without going overboard.
Heather D.
Midland, VA
Wow, I love this Chex Mix! I've always liked Chex mix, but the bold flavor is amazing! It's healthier than chips and I think it tastes better! #beachbag take it with you to the beach!!!
Lisa M.
Allen Park, MI
This stuff is so good and addicting it should be illegal. My mom picked up a bag on her grocery trip and I stole some for my beach day. Honestly tried hiding the other bags too. ūüėā
Elora G.
Foodie Expert
My favorite snack to take to the beach. Great price range, great flavors, and it gives a variety of individual things to eat in one package. my kids love it too.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
These are great for your beach bag . They taste really good and every one in my family loves them. They fill you up and they're good for you, so that's a plus.
Ryla B.
Which is your favorite flavor?
Victoria Y.
Foodie Expert
Is this good for appetizer or dessert? Havent tried these.
Kristen S.
Foodie Expert
Is this mix better than the traditional? Does it really have an extra punch of flavor that the bag states?
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH
Would anyone recommend this snack for the tailgate? I've not tried them yet.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are theses good for a small get tothether as in the football game?