Chex Mix  Turtle Chocolate uploaded by Tram D.Chex Mix  Turtle Chocolate uploaded by Ideal B.Chex Mix  Turtle Chocolate uploaded by Jasmine B.
Chex Mix  Turtle Chocolate

Chex Mix Turtle Chocolate

BY CHEX MIX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With over 54 years of experience, Alvin is one of the primary sources for drafting supplies and drawing equipment in the country. Together with this core group of products, we continue to meet the needs our customers with our expanding range of fine art, hobby and craft supplies, our large selection of drawing room furniture, and our wide assortment of exclusively-designed products. The perfect sweet and salty combination! Made with chocolate Chex cereal honey roasted peanuts milk chocolate candies caramel popcorn and pretzels. Food Type: Snack; Flavor: Chocolate Mix; Capacity (Weight): 4 1/2 oz; Capacity (Volume): N/A.

Chex Mix  Turtle Chocolate
Chex Mix Turtle Chocolate
Buy on Walmart*
Britnee L.
This is our least favorite of the Chex Mixes. The chocolate powder isn't as sweet as expected, and we aren't a fan of the popcorn. The best thing about this one are the peanuts and chocolate candies.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
This is an excellent snack for people who prefer our snacks chocolate. It isn't loaded in calories either! The chex cereals, mini-pretzels, and chocolate isn't overpowering but just enough to satisfy your sweets hunger!
Jamie A.
Newhall
We like to buy these but we used to buy other similar brands. These are not rock hard like other brands tend to be. They are amazing and I love the flavor combination. We get them at Walmart generally unless they are on sale somewhere else.
Rilla M.
Chocolate turtle mix is addicting! It is so yummy and I'm not even a big chocolate fan. But it has the chocolate and caramel flavors that I do enjoy. I can eat this entire bag in one sitting and then hate myself later because of the calories. It's so good it's bad.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so hard to stop eating. My son, husband, and I can sit and eat whole bag together!! Very tasty, I love the chef squares. My son loves eating them and calling off the shapes of them!
susie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet and salty, how i love my snacks. Good old snacks before my weight loss I will snack on these like nobody's business, it good but here and there. Don't eat it as often. Be wise when snacking.
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I tell you that I have to hide this from myself?!!! Lol This is the perfect snack. They only thing i really can do without are the chocolate pieces that end up at the bottom of the bag. Other than that this is perfect for my desk at work.
Laura L.
I would give this 5 stars, because it is so tasty with caramel, chocolate, and peanut pieces. Unfortunately, it fell short for me because there wasn't enough chocolate candies in it and majority of them actually ended up at the very bottom. So if you are looking for chocolate candies, they are hard to find and more than likely at the bottom. I recommend adding some of your own and trying to give it a good mix to get the pieces that are all sitting at the bottom.
Sarah B.
North Canton, OH
Maybe it was because I had a cold when I was trying it, but I just wasn't crazy about this stuff. I ate a couple handfuls and only got chex and pretzels..and I didn't think they really tasted like chocolate or caramel. I was disappointed, but maybe I'll give them another shot.
Lee R.
By far my favorite type of Chex mix. A nice blend of different sweet flavors. So good that if I'm not careful I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Highly recommend. It has caramel corn, caramel Chex, choc chex, pretzels and m&ms