Chex Mix Traditional Snack uploaded by Sara E.Chex Mix Traditional Snack uploaded by Johnna C.Chex Mix Traditional Snack uploaded by Fabiana L.

BY CHEX MIX #100 in Crackers

The Original Chex You Love! It’s Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, Pretzels, Rye Chips And Mini Breadsticks Combined With A Unique Seasoning Blend For A One-of-a-kind Snack

Buy on Walmart*
  • "y can never go wrong with serving these ." in 2 reviews
  • "It is so yummy and they have so many great flavors of it!" in 1 review
  • "i could honestly eat a whole bag in one sitting." in 1 review
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
The 8.75oz bag is available at Dollar Tree!! I love Chex Mix! It has a perfect combination of flavor and texture. The pieces are of perfect bite size as well. I like that it's not too salty compared to the regular potato chips. REALLY WISH THAT IT COMES IN A SPICY FLAVOR ALSO!!!
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Nothing beats traditional Chex mix! Such a great savory & salty snack to eat instead of plain old potato chips. The flavor is just enough and not overpowering. I love taking these to work to eat for my lunch snack.
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn , NY
While everyone love pop corn I'm in love with this, prefect snack while watching a movies or even giving my guess.. it taste so good that it's very addicted. A snack I recommend you trying!
Sara E.
Love chex mix; i buy way too much of it from our vending machine at work. The Quaker cheddar kind is my absolute favorite though..i had no idea it existed until I saw it!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This stuff can be addicting! I’m a huge salt fan and these satisfy my salt needs. I love all the various pieces in this product and how well seasoned it is. I also think that the price of this product is great.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
The genius of mixing a cereal with more saltier foods to bring you fun snacks and the hit of the party! I think that the mix itself has become waaaay too salty for my liking even though I love salty foods. But this is always perfect for small gatherings, potluck events and even great to have at tables during social hour. And the bags contain a LOT of goodness so there is plenty to go around!
Lisa C.
I love this Chex Mix snack! I always get this when I am traveling in case I need a snack. Unlike other variety snacks where I pick out my favorites and throw away the rest, I love every snack that is included in this bag!
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
When I'm craving something salty, Chex Mix is one of my favorite go to snacks. I prefer the traditional flavor but stores now sell several others. I always enjoyed the peanuts way back in the day but now my favorite is the pumpernickel chip. I wish they sold a special edition bag of only those. YUM!
Meg G.
For a person who loves salty snack foods, this is by far one of my favorites. I would recommend buying in bulk as it can otherwise get kind of expensive. The texture is amazing, and the (garlic?) chips are my favorite. Great for parties and they even have packets to make your own.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
I am obsessed with Chex MIx right now! Its salty and crunchy and hits the spot for me. I have not found a replacement for this snack in off brand form. My favorite piece is the bagel chip. I do wish this snack was slightly cheaper. It was nice when they used to sell it at Costco.
Olivia R.
La Crosse, WI
Which chex mix is your favorite? I'm wondering what to buy for family to munch on over the holidays
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
With so many different flavor options, which will you have at your super bowl party this year?
Faith H.
Palm Bay, FL
Do any of the chex mix products contain nuts?
Salvina D.
Palm Harbor, FL
Will they ever make more flavors for them?
Melissa P.
What is your favorite recipe for the original Chex Mix?