BY CHEX MIX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snack Flavorfully!™ It's easy to call this blend “peanut buttery and sweet.” But really it’s more like a peanut butter adventure on a magic carpet ride of sweetness. It's a handful of deliciousness and a must-have for snack time everywhere.

Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
I freaking love Chex mix, and I love peanut butter! Growing up Chex mix was always my go-to gas station road trip snack! I adore the combination of different foods and how inexpensive it is! Literally love it.
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
My favorite snake for camping! I don't know why if I go camping I must have this snack to go! I usually buy them at my local grocery stores but department store like Walmart and target carry them to! I love this snack! Is great to share with everyone and is yummy!
Jasmine R.
When I try to eat healthy and I'm up for some chips. I get the Chex mix. OHHH MYYY GOODNESSS super good! All the Chex mix bags are good.
Vanessa H.
I got this snack today during my road trip. The flavor is pretty chemical.. it didn't meet the expectation. It's not even so healthy.
anthony b.
cleveland, OH
im a peanut butter fanatic so this my be alittle biased but i truly love the flavor of these. and the price is unbeatable
Jessica S.
Glenview
It's my favorite chips to eat as a snack sometimes. My favorite flavor is the onion. It meets my expectations
Megan D.
Great as a travel snack! I always grab these at a train station or airport for the ride!
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Snack Flavorfully! It's easy to call this blend peanut buttery and sweet. But really its more like a peanut butter adventure on a magic carpet ride of sweetness. It's a handful of deliciousness and a must-have for snack time everywhere.