Chex Mix Sweet 'n Salty Snack Caramel Crunch uploaded by Stacy A.
6 colors available

BY CHEX

Chex Mix® Sweet 'n Salty Caramel Crunch Brand Snack.
General Mills.
The original.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
60% less fat than regular potato chips. see more...

• What is your favorite Chex Mix flavor mix?2 Answers
  • How does the bold flavor taste?2 Answers
Chex Mix Sweet 'n Salty Snack Caramel Crunch
  • "I got to say it was really good it is nice to have a sweet salty combo with out either one over powering the other. " in 1 review
  • "Very tasty, I adore dark chocolate anything." in 1 review
  • "This is a great snack to enjoy on any occasion." in 1 review
Michele B.
Michele B.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the snacks that I picked up for the long car ride home after Thanksgiving with relatives. I love having something to eat in the car that is not sticky and will not make a mess---which this snack meets both of those qualifications. I also prefer having something sweet to eat when I'm eating something salty, and I really like the subtle combination of both in this snack. There are pretzels that give a salty, crunchy element to this snack which is complimented by sweet, caramel flavored Chex pieces and like cookie pieces. Love this! I give this a four because the flavor is great but think there needs to be one other part (peanut, pecan, etc) part to the mix.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Hesperia, CA
They are so good i think everyone will like them. because i always eat them
Kawanda A.
Kawanda A.
Arlington, TX
Foodie Expert
The perfect sweet and salty combo. Very affordable. Very addictive I love the caramel taste. Try theses and you will fall in love too.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
If you want a snack that has a bit of salty taste but also sweet then this your snack to get. It has regular popcorn and caramel popcorn. Pretzels are included for the salty taste.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Dansville, ny
Thus is the perfect combination of sweet and salty! I can find it anywhere including gas station. It's my go to snack for road trips and my kids really enjoy it too!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
This is one of my favorite snack mixes. It's the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I especially love the caramel coated cereal pieces.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Sooo good!!! love the caramel with the taste of the original Chex Mix! wonderful idea here General Mills!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I feel like these are good for all occasions. They're a classic that the whole family can enjoy. Whether your having company over, chillin'-out watching a movie, or camping, Chex Mix will always hit the spot!
Molly R.
Molly R.
Foodie Expert
Perfect snack, I always keep some on hand to munch on between meals or before bed.
Los Angeles , Ca
This is a great snack to enjoy on any occasion. It tastes really good when you are starving or at a party for a good snack.
Los Angeles , Ca
How does the bold flavor taste?
Junai W.
Junai W.
Plant city, FL
What is your favorite Chex Mix flavor mix?