BY CHEX MIX

A Touch Of Sweetness Is All You Need! Enjoy Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, Pretzels, Mini Vanilla Breadsticks, Plus Sweet Vanilla Swirl Cookies

• Do you find the bread pieces make it taste a bit dry?5 Answers
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
These are a great snack the great taste mix of honey sweet and salty , love the pretzels cookies in them very affordable and can find in any grocery store I would definitely recommend them great for a snack on the go
Dana S.
Chatham, IL
I totally am in love with this Chex mix flavor!! Ever since I tried it I can’t get enough of it! It totally went beyond my expectations. The honey really brings it out! But their is one flavor called honey BQQ and it’s now better than this! I think anyone who loves honey and BQQ should try this out!
Natalie R.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down the best Chex Mix flavor!🙌🏾 I love the sweet and salty mix here. It is my go to snack for when I’m on the go. Love the pretzels and the little swirly looking cookie in it. A sweet taste of Heaven in my opinion. I get about 3-4 snack sessions out of the bag so it’s worth the money.
Shirley A.
Troy, NY
Snackers beware.  Check mix sweet n salty honey nut can be addictive. Just the right amount of sweet honey and saltiness covered Chex cereals and pretzels.
Tashjian F.
Durham, NC
I fell in love with this in high school. I personally think it's the best flavored Chex mix ever. I usually get my bags from CVS. They are usually always on sale there and of course I use a coupon if I'm stocking up. He pretzels balance out the sweetness and not all the check squares are sweet. Because of this you don't feel so guilty eating a ton of it unless you're counting calories lol. It is great especially when you are going on a road trip, it lasts long and it's an easy thing to grab and eat. I love love love it and of course it's one of my beach snacks. It's an any time and anyplace kind of snack.
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love these! Perfect mixture of sweet and salty and there very healthy so if your someone who really cares about your body and its nutrition this is definitely something that cares about it to ! I usually grab them either before or after yoga class it's just a nice treat for myself after all the hard work. You won't regret grabbing there for sure
Ariana J.
By far one of my favorite of the Chex mixes. The combination of salty and sweet is a nice balance and there's a lot of good crunch. Beware though, they are very addicting! I have recommended this snack to many of my friends!
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
This is my (not so) guilty pleasure right here, it is literally the best tasting check mix flavor on the market!! All the flavors just blend together for a whole lot of yumminess!!!! My kids like it to which is a total bonus, if they can full fill there sweet tooth with a healthy snack I'm all for it!!!
Madi M.
Yes!! I get these when I'm on a road trip at any gas station. They're pretty good and have both sweet and salty so it's perfect!! My sister and I love Chex mix and we always get the original mix flavor too!
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
I liked it very much. i was afraid of the combination because to me it did not tasted ok. i was surprised that the taste was prrfect. not too much honey.
will definitely buy more. i love chex mix!
Nikkolette L.
Edmonds, WA
Do you find the bread pieces make it taste a bit dry?

back