BY CHEX MIX

A Touch Of Sweetness Is All You Need! Enjoy Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, Pretzels, Mini Vanilla Breadsticks, Plus Sweet Vanilla Swirl Cookies

• Do you find the bread pieces make it taste a bit dry?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shirley A.
Troy, NY
Snackers beware.  Check mix sweet n salty honey nut can be addictive. Just the right amount of sweet honey and saltiness covered Chex cereals and pretzels.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
This is my (not so) guilty pleasure right here, it is literally the best tasting check mix flavor on the market!! All the flavors just blend together for a whole lot of yumminess!!!! My kids like it to which is a total bonus, if they can full fill there sweet tooth with a healthy snack I'm all for it!!!
Tashjian F.
Durham, NC
I fell in love with this in high school. I personally think it's the best flavored Chex mix ever. I usually get my bags from CVS. They are usually always on sale there and of course I use a coupon if I'm stocking up. He pretzels balance out the sweetness and not all the check squares are sweet. Because of this you don't feel so guilty eating a ton of it unless you're counting calories lol. It is great especially when you are going on a road trip, it lasts long and it's an easy thing to grab and eat. I love love love it and of course it's one of my beach snacks. It's an any time and anyplace kind of snack.
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love these! Perfect mixture of sweet and salty and there very healthy so if your someone who really cares about your body and its nutrition this is definitely something that cares about it to ! I usually grab them either before or after yoga class it's just a nice treat for myself after all the hard work. You won't regret grabbing there for sure
Ariana J.
By far one of my favorite of the Chex mixes. The combination of salty and sweet is a nice balance and there's a lot of good crunch. Beware though, they are very addicting! I have recommended this snack to many of my friends!
Madi M.
Yes!! I get these when I'm on a road trip at any gas station. They're pretty good and have both sweet and salty so it's perfect!! My sister and I love Chex mix and we always get the original mix flavor too!
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
I liked it very much. i was afraid of the combination because to me it did not tasted ok. i was surprised that the taste was prrfect. not too much honey.
will definitely buy more. i love chex mix!
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
All of the Chex mix flavors are yummy and this is one of my favorites. I love how yummy this one is! I usually buy a bag of this or the cheddar flavor and take them to work and snack when I'm feeling a little hungry and i want something sweet and probably really bad for me. Really yummy snack for a good price!
Amanda P.
Cleveland, TX
General Mills Sweet 'n Salty Honey Nut Chex Mix is definitely a beach bag essential for me! This is the perfect combination of salty and sweet! It makes a wonderful and filling snack! I absolutely love it!
Meena M.
Narragansett, RI
I really like this particular Chex Mix. The sweet and salty combination is so tasty, and you get a good amount of product in each bag. It's a great snack if you're craving something sweet and salty, but want to munch on something a bit healthier.
Nikkolette L.
Edmonds, WA
Do you find the bread pieces make it taste a bit dry?