Chex Mix Popped White Cheddar Snack

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chex mix popped white cheddar 50% less fat 7.5 oz

Amanda V.
I bought this at my house when my friends children came over so they would have a delicious snack. And now I'm addicted to it. I keep it at my office for a quick snack in between breakfast and lunch. I have to hide it from my coworkers lol
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
This stuff is so freaking good. I live for white cheddar and I absolutely love Chex mix. It's like two best things that have ever been put together. Plus it's got popcorn omgggg. This stuff is to die for. I love food.
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
Tasty, salty, crunchy! Just the snack you've been looking for! It's got crackers, fluffy popcorn and Chex without the pretzels. The pretzels are really the worst part of the best snack mix.

Liyah M.
springfield, ma
Love, love, love these taste great. My family is obsessed with this bag of popcorn. Has a hypnotizing taste. It's a light snack that won't make you feel guilty if you eat half the bag.
Amanda S.
Stevens Point, WI
I really like this mix, but think it is a little pricey for what you get. This is a great snack and is a better alternative than chips for a healthy snack.
Kailyn L.
Craved these when I was pregnant! Love, love, love and the bag never lasted more than a day. Husband never got any either!
Casey R.
These are a nice low fat snack that I like to grab when I'm on the go and going to be doing a lot of running around.
Kathryn C.
I am addicted to this. I love the popcorn mixed in. I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag in one sitting.