Chex Mix Popped Sweet & Salt  Snack

Chex Mix Popped Sweet & Salt Snack

BY CHEX MIX

Your Favorite Snacks Do The Flavor Tango With Light, Airy Sweet-glazed Popcorn And Salty, Crunchy Chex Mix Pieces! Your Tastebuds Will Thank You For This Mouthwatering Combination

• I would like to know how much sodium this product contains.1 Answers
Chex Mix Popped Sweet & Salt  Snack
Chex Mix Popped Sweet & Salt Snack
Buy on Walmart
Kayla R.
Las vegas , NV
Sweet and Salty anything speaks to my soul but Chex Mix sweet and Salty was made for my soul. I love love love these and recommend them to any and everyone. I buy a bag almost every week and snack on it thru the week. It satisfies my hunger and sweet tooth all in one snack!
Brittany G.
I am a huge fan of Chex Mix. The variety you get in each bag is amazing for people like me who can't decide on just one thing. The Chex Mix Popped Sweet & Salt Snack is my go to for a snack. I grab a bag on my lunch break at work and then I have it for when I get a random sweet tooth in the middle of the day.
Keri K.
I am a fan of all and every chex mix selection. I feel healthier eating this as a snack and boy is it tasty! They have so many varieties and you could never get bored eating them! Before you know if the whole bag will be gone,
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
Who doesn't love Chex mix if the original on the road snack and I love to take it with me when I'm going on a road trips because it has variety have sweet as salty as crunchy all of my favorite road trip snacking elements I recommend
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
This Chex mix is absolutely amazing! I always have the problem when I eat something sweet, I want salty after. And vice versa. This mix has them both and it is so satisfying! The popcorn is a great addition too :)
Katey W.
This is one of my favorite snacks! I love caramel popcorn and pretzels. The sweet to salty flavor ratio is perfect! I do wish it included a few more pretzels, but overall, I love this stuff!
Celia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My kids love these for their snacks. You can add or take away for picky eaters. Wev like to add these to other foods and snacks. Very flavorful for being healthier.
Gabrielle L.
Manalapan, NJ
This is my favorite snack mix!! I can eat an entire bag in one sitting, I grab a bad whenever Wegmans has it in stock. My favorite is the little honey clusters and the Chex pieces that are filled with flavor!!
I would give this mix 5 stars if they would add just one more different ingredient. It contains 2 types of Chex, 2 types of popcorn and pretzels... don't get me wrong, I will totally sit and eat the entire bag, I would just enjoy it that much more with something else added. perfect snack to thrown in your carry on, beach bag, or keep in the car (I travel for work) to snack on when you can't stop for a meal.
Sophie T.
This is defined the perfect balance between sweet and salty. I purchased this from my local Walmart. It wasn't expensive at all it was about the same as all of the other products around it. Whether your craving something sweet or salty this is a great fix
Simi A.
I would like to know how much sodium this product contains.