BY CHEX MIX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

When you need energy on the go, grab a bag of Chex Mix™ Trail Mix. It's one great tasting snack that helps you kick it into gear!

Nka k.
So I Love trail mix. I don't buy it very often only when I want to splurge on myself. It's definitely something that I do everyone's in a blue moon. But sometimes I just can't help myself it's so delicious.
Alison B.
who doesn't like a party who doesn't like a party mix? This classic satisfies the need for salty and crunchy and it's not too high in sodium or calories so you can eat it by the handful and not feel too guilty about it. I don't eat a lot of cereal but I do like the party mixes!
Anita B.
Southington
I love chex cereal so the chex mix is a great snack.  I enjoy having the mix of trail mix with the cereal.  It isn't too sweet and just gives the trail mix a little spin on the traditional.
Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I got so excited to test out a full size of this new Chex Mix trail mix for free! I thought this was an awesome snack that had the perfect balance of sweet and salty! BTW I miss the old set up of this site... I really do not like this new layout at all. Ugh....
Hollie L.
Haverhill
Perfect for that on the go snack. Everyone in our house of 9 people love them. Great for add on to lunch as well
Sidia A.
Son deliciosos estos productos me encanta como desayuno y siempre están en mi desayuno