BY CHEX MIX

Find Snack Mix at Target.com! Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Peanut Butter & Chocolate Snack Mix 10.5 oz

Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
oh my these are so delicious.I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Nicole M.
Okay these are probably one of the worst “treats” I have ever had in my life! It might have tasted better as a cereal but you can literally taste the powder in ur mouth it’s like eating crunch baking soda. It taste so artificial it’s disgusting. Very disappointedi thought it would have been better.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I know these are fairly easy to make homemade but it’s so much simpler as a quick snack to grab a bag of. Great snack for my kids on road trips. All evenly coated pieces and quite a bit per package! Perfect blend of flavors!!
Erin H.
Richmond, VA
These are delicious. Best thing when I'm in the car and want something that makes me feel like I'm not eating total junk but is still sweet. I will eat a lot of these and get kinda sick to my stomach though because they are quite heavy. Definitely take a serving and then have someone tuck them away somewhere safe so you won't eat the whole bag. AND THEY ARE GLUTEN FREE! (Maybe not Celiac friendly though, but okay for intolerant)
Hannah T.
This is the best snack if you have a craving for something sweet, the powdery topping is so delicious and the chocolate and peanut butter go together perfectly. I can easily and quickly eat a bag by myself
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A delightful sweet treat when I’m wanting a little crunch with my chocolate and peanut butter. I just wish there was more of the coating. It’s easy to find and convenient.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Peanut Butter & Chocolate Snack are so addictive! They are so delicious, I once ate the whole bag in one sitting. They melt in your mouth and are not overly sweet. I highly recommend these, even if you don’t like original Chex mix.
Francis O.
Hoffman Estates
Taste just as if you were to make it at home. The original puppy chow as some folks call it. It has peanut butter, chocolate, and white powder. I get mine from a local store. If you love these three things you will definitely love these
Tiffany B.
Gig Harbor , WA
Chex mix muddy buddies are so delicious! I used to make these with my grandma as a kid and I am so happy I can find them on the shelf at the store already packaged and ready to eat anytime I'm having a craving!!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love muddy buddies and Chex Mix makes my favorite muddy buddies. Not as good as homemade but still very tasty. It highly met my expectations and was very delicious and satisfying. It’s got that peanut butter and chocolate which I love.
Angelica O.
Cedar Hill, TX
Whats your favorite flavor?
Laura A.
Hilliard , OH
Does this compare at all with a homemade 'Muddy Buddy' aka puppy chow recipe???
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
Does this taste like homemade muddy buddies at all?
Peggy M.
Do these come in multiple flavors? If so are some flavors only available certain times of the year?
Razalynn H.
Pasadena, TX
Which one do you guys like around the holidays?