BY CHEX MIX

Find Snack Mix at Target.com! Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Peanut Butter & Chocolate Snack Mix 10.5 oz

Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
oh my these are so delicious.I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Nicole M.
Okay these are probably one of the worst “treats” I have ever had in my life! It might have tasted better as a cereal but you can literally taste the powder in ur mouth it’s like eating crunch baking soda. It taste so artificial it’s disgusting. Very disappointedi thought it would have been better.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I know these are fairly easy to make homemade but it’s so much simpler as a quick snack to grab a bag of. Great snack for my kids on road trips. All evenly coated pieces and quite a bit per package! Perfect blend of flavors!!
Katie y.
Canfield, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This is so good. It’s so good that I don’t even know that a portion is because my portion is the whole bag, I haven’t seen any packaged puppy chow like this before, so it’s great when you want a quick taste without making an entire batch.
Hannah T.
This is the best snack if you have a craving for something sweet, the powdery topping is so delicious and the chocolate and peanut butter go together perfectly. I can easily and quickly eat a bag by myself
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Peanut Butter & Chocolate Snack are so addictive! They are so delicious, I once ate the whole bag in one sitting. They melt in your mouth and are not overly sweet. I highly recommend these, even if you don’t like original Chex mix.
Rachelle C.
Wisconsin
My husband just bought this product to try if we have a sweet tooth. It isn’t as good as homemade but it comes close. He got this on sale at pick n save for 99 cents normAlly the bag is $2.59 which is a great deal! I would definitely share this with friends!!
Tiffany B.
Gig Harbor , WA
Chex mix muddy buddies are so delicious! I used to make these with my grandma as a kid and I am so happy I can find them on the shelf at the store already packaged and ready to eat anytime I'm having a craving!!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love muddy buddies and Chex Mix makes my favorite muddy buddies. Not as good as homemade but still very tasty. It highly met my expectations and was very delicious and satisfying. It’s got that peanut butter and chocolate which I love.
Tiffany W.
Portage, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really wasn't sure how these would compare to a homemade puppy chow. BUT, I was happily surprised that it's like having homemade puppy chow without any work! Definitely try this if you've never had it before!
Angelica O.
Cedar Hill, TX
Whats your favorite flavor?
Laura A.
Hilliard , OH
Does this compare at all with a homemade 'Muddy Buddy' aka puppy chow recipe???
Peggy M.
Do these come in multiple flavors? If so are some flavors only available certain times of the year?
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
Does this taste like homemade muddy buddies at all?
Razalynn H.
Pasadena, TX
Which one do you guys like around the holidays?