BY CHEX MIX

A Wonderful Combination Of Corn Chex And Rich, Delicious Brownie Taste Topped With A Sweet, Powdery Coating. Mmmm!

member-8195c
Chex Muddy Buddies are my absolute FAVORITE snack ever. I am addicted to these. I buy out all of the gas stations by my house of them every week. They are the perfect texture and great for my sweet tooth (and dont even bother my cavities because of the crispy texture). Very well priced. I recommend them to EVERYBODY and I do let everybody that I know try them. Just a couple though because I love them so much that it is too hard for me to share. Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Brownie Supreme Snack
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite snack in the entire world. My friends tell me I'm addicted to these. I have cavities I am in the process of getting filled and these are the only chocolatey snacks that I can eat that are the perfect crunchy consistency that don't get stuck in my teeth or upset my cavities while still giving me my chocolate fix! Love these so much! Wish there was more stars to rate it higher
Mandie d.
shawnee
These are my go to snack treat! They're remind me of my childhood and "puppy chow" someone always brought to school events. I've tried this flavor along with Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Peanut Butter & Chocolate Snack and I couldn't choose a favorite flavor if my life depended on it.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This flavor was the new to me I had never tried before today and I am totally in love. The coco flavor and and then u got the salty flavor from the chex cereal. Very good. Love it.
Heather H.
Sequoia National Park
These are sooooo good! I don't like a lot of chocolate and these have just the right amount not too rich, but just right. Good to snack on if you're looking for a little treat
Amber P.
These are absolutely delicious! They remind me of eating a brownie and drinking milk right afterwards. They really exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend these! Would be great snack for a party or even for late night snacking!
Anastasia W.
Magalia
They are good, but you can have too many too quickly. Definitely junk good, but it takes care of the sweet tooth and it's got good crunch despite being covered in chocolate. The powder I don't feel was necessary, I wonder what it does for flavoring exactly.
April M.
Minnetonka, MN
I love the Classic Puppy Chow mix, but this is a great new twist! It has just the right amount of chocolate and so addicting! Just beware as once you start you will not stop!
Virginia Y.
Yuba city, CA
These are amazing! I literally can eat these all day. Great snack to always have. The only thing I didn't like about them was that I could still taste the corn flavor of the chips.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very addictive and yummy. It is the best stuff made. I'm happy chex made this. I've been trying to find a new snack and tried these and fell in love