Chex Mix Jalapeño Cheddar Snack uploaded by Sheryl M.Chex Mix Jalapeño Cheddar Snack uploaded by Jocelyn G.

BY CHEX MIX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Love Jalapeno And Cheddar? It’s Mixed In With Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, Pretzels, Mini Breadsticks And Crispy Cheddar Crackers For A Tangy Mash-up.

Buy on Walmart
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
This stuff is addicting! So good! You can't take just a small handful. I'm not huge on anything spicy. This stuff isn't too overpowering in the taste department. Cheap too! Found it at my local $1 store.
margery l.
I love this flavor! Anything that has jalapeno as a flavor, you can count me in! it tastes amazing, just the right kick of spiciness that I wanted.  My only complaint is that this flavor is not the easiest one to find at the grocery store but other than that I love this chip flavor.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
This is such a good snack, a nice variety of pieces, it never gets old! And this is THE best flavor! I love the pieces that have extra flavoring on them. These are hard to find in the store (at least for me!) and the plain cheddar does not compare!
Elysa c.
They remind me of the 3D Doritos! Those where my fav! I got these at Safeway when having a girls night! I like how light they where, definitely getting them again!
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
These are one of my favorite road trip snacks! I love a good spice and I don't feel too guilty indulging in them lol. They're quite filling too, but I would recommend them as a meal haha
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Wooo these are delicious! An awesome cheesy flavor with the kick of jalapeno. They really have the flavor on point with all of the wonderful textures that come along with this party mix. Beware they are spicy though, but in the party in your mouth kind of way!
Felicia M.
Jalapeño and cheddar? Gimmie more. This is what I like to call my type of snack. It has girth and hits the spot unlike chips and also has a hint of spiciness to keep things interesting. Yummy. I recommend.
Destiny P.
Gross. I don't think I should have even thought about trying these because I had a feeling that they weren't going to be as good as anybody told me that they were. I was disappointed because my expectations weren't met.. the Jalapeno flavor just wasn't for me I guess
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
Love this jalapeño mix! It's spiced and cheesey and all around great! I love Chex mix but this flavor is a nice little switch up. They have it at most convenient stores.
Andrea F.
Park Hills, KY
My hubby is a Chex mix junkie lol. This perticular kind is by far his weakness! This is All he snacks on . He dips in cheese dip and he's in love ! It's not too hot either , just rite amount of spice .
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Are these really spicy, or do they have a good flavor and bold spice? I ask because some jalapeño comes across too hot that the taste is gross.