BY CHEX MIX

Pack In The Heat With Hot Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, Pretzels, Mini Breadsticks And Crispy Crackers For A Taste Bud Fiesta!

• Is jalapenos one of the main ingredients?.I'm allergic to that3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "At the beginning of the bag, I was disappointed because it wasn't that spicy, but it builds on you and by the end it had a pretty good kick." in 1 review
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I bought this at Walmart the other day when I saw it for the first time and was SUPER excited about it!! BEWARE: this is ACTUALLY VERY SPICY, which I absolutely love. What I don't love is that it has a sourness to it. I prefer more savory than sour but if sour is your thing you will LOVE this.
Anne L.
Love spicy things!!!! And this is most definitely my most favourite spicy snack. Not sour spicy like many tend to be. Always looking for it in stores and vending machines!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This is my absolutely FAVORITE flavor of Chex Mix! I have such a hard time finding it but when I do, I savor the find. Very yummy. Great price. Wish I could find the regular sized bags. I can only seem to find the snack bags at the gas station.
Taliyah M.
DET
I love it and kind of addicted to it. I couldn't find it in any supermarket nearby. I don't know why. I also ordered the smaller packages to portion myself! THEY ARE NICE AND SPICY THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THEM.
Julie H.
Rochester, NY
I always like spicy snacks and this is always a great way to switch it up for me. Perfectly salty and spicy and travel friendly. Good alternative to chips if you want something different to snack on after lunch!
Dawn B.
I love these, I buy them in the grocery store but they don't always have them.  These are great tasting and very fresh.  The seasoning on them is the right amount.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Absolutely my FAVORITE flavor of Chex Mix! I can only find them in the snack sized bags at gas stations in my area so it makes me super sad that I can't get a ton of this at one time but it also makes me want it again and again! This has a great flavor but isn't too hot. Way better than the jalapeño one. Chex mix is always priced well.
Hannah B.
I love spicy snacks and food, but these are too intense to enjoy. I grabbed them in the gas station and tho got they would be the perfect snack since I love hot foods. They had a great taste but the after burn was intense.
Christina D.
I love this stuff. For those who actually enjoy spicy foods, this isn't quite spicy. But it is flavorful compared to other popular "spicy" snacks. If you have to choose between this and the Xtreme Sriracha flavor, stick with this one. The other one is only good if you like an overwhelming sweet and ginger flavor with your chex mix.
Christina C.
yeah... so this was just okay for me. i'm super into the spicy hot cheetos so maybe i'm biased but this was okay. i think i look for chex mix when i'm in a salty craving mood and this does the trick! i just didn't think it was spicy enough.
amanda g.
Is jalapenos one of the main ingredients?.I'm allergic to that