BY CHEX

The Original Chex Mix® Brand Snack Gourmet Blends Italian Herb & Parmesan Potato Chips.
General Mills.
New.
Naturally flavored.
65% less fat than regular potato chips. see more...

Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
I recently just discovered these and I immediately fell in love! These are the best on the go snack and they definitely are going in my personal #beachbag! They taste amazing and in my opinion better than the original Chex mix! If you ever come across this snack in the convenient store and are iffy about trying it... Don't hesitate! Try it out!
Kyla P.
Kyla P.
Foodie Expert
I do not particularly like Chex cereal, but my family does. My mom loves to keep a bag of these in her desk at work as a middle of the day snack. She says theses are some of her favorite. She would recommend them.
yoss b.
yoss b.
These chipS are super yummy . And its assorted with different kinds of other chips the flavors are good and they are less fat than the original chips .
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I really enjoy these! They're super tasty and are a great snack. I love original Chex Mix, so it's fun that they have more flavors out.