BY CHEX MIX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Original Chex Mix® Brand Snack Gourmet Blends Italian Herb & Parmesan Potato Chips.
General Mills.
New.
Naturally flavored.
65% less fat than regular potato chips.

Lauren R.
Conroe , TX
I recently just discovered these and I immediately fell in love! These are the best on the go snack and they definitely are going in my personal #beachbag! They taste amazing and in my opinion better than the original Chex mix! If you ever come across this snack in the convenient store and are iffy about trying it... Don't hesitate! Try it out!
Koral N.
Lacey, WA
Actually not bad! First thought I wasn't sure based on the name and spices, but it gave me a surprise and turned out to be good. Not something I would buy all the time but I would consider buying for a party or event for a snack or go to.
Kyla P.
Kenosha, WI
I do not particularly like Chex cereal, but my family does. My mom loves to keep a bag of these in her desk at work as a middle of the day snack. She says theses are some of her favorite. She would recommend them.
yoss b.
These chipS are super yummy . And its assorted with different kinds of other chips the flavors are good and they are less fat than the original chips .
Becki S.
  Very yummy.  This  has a sophisticated taste but the kids like it too.  It has the right blend of cheese flavor and salty snacks.
Steven M.
Bay City
Very good taste combination.  Just the right amount of flavor.  I'm a cheese nut, so this is a no brainer. They are delicious.
Monica B.
Bellflower, CA
This is a good and healthy snack that u can take on the go and very flavorful and crunchy I just love chex products
Bethany W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I really enjoy these! They're super tasty and are a great snack. I love original Chex Mix, so it's fun that they have more flavors out.