Chex Mix Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack uploaded by Kristen N.

BY CHEX MIX

Chex Mix® Peanut Butter Chocolate Flavored Brand Snack.
General Mills.
The original.
50% less fat than regular potato chips.

Megan S.
I love Muddy Buddies. They're all the magic of chocolate and peanut buttery Reese's with the crunch if a crunch bar. The premade ones are pretty good but they are definitely best if you make them yourself with the recipe on the cereal box.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
Last week, I opened a recently purchased bag of Bold Chex Mix to find that they have changed both the contents and the taste. They have stopped including the round crackers and have changed the tube-shaped "breadsticks" to the squiggly, harder version that is also found in the Hot 'n Spicy version. There is barely any seasoning on any of the contents, especially the pretzels. Initially, when I opened the package, I did a double-take, thinking that I had accidentally purchased the Traditional variety. If someone were to separate the pretzels from the rest of the mix for a taste-test, I doubt that most people would be able to tell that they were supposed to be seasoned at all; the ones in this bag were just plain.

I called the Betty Crocker 800 number to voice my opinion about the disappointing changes that I had found - I bring Bold Chex Mix in my lunch about 3 times per week, and it is my favorite. The customer service rep. acknowledged that they had recently changed the formula and contents and apologized for my disappointment.
Paige 🌱.
Dover, AR
Man are these yummy! They are sweet and salty and so good. They are also great to make yourself. I remember having these as a child so it's very nostalgic to eat them. My kids also love them so it's a win win!
Andrea P.
Huntington, WV
I am a huge fan of this Chex mix. However, I don't notice the peanut butter taste at all. It is also a bit messy with white powder, but that is expected. I have bought this several times and will continue!
Allison D.
Bruceton Mills, WV
I will never not love these! Sure, your hands get a bit messy but they're easy to find just about anywhere! They're my go-to on road trips because almost every gas station and convenience store across the nation has them.
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
I could eat an entire bag at one time. This stuff is addictive. So good, but totally not good for you. It is peanut butter and chocolate at its best. It is best to portion out a little at a time!
Lacey O.
Homer, NE
So good!! Perfect combination of sweet and salty! This is a perfect addition to the chex mix line up. I love that this pairs up the perfect combo of chocolate and peanut butter plus the crunchy yumminess of the chex cereal!
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
Chex mix is a great healthy snack option instead of eating many snacks that consist of high salt levels. From Chex cereals to their snack options, I think this brand is overall amazing and great tasting!
Kelli J.
Holland , MI
HOLY DELICIOUS!  crispy, chocolate, AND peanut butter...yes please!  we purchase this treat every time it goes on sale at our local grocery store!
kylie p.
I love Chex Mix because you can mix it with ANYTHING. My absolute favorite snack, I repeatedly buy this and everyone in my family loves it. So good!

Walmart