BY CHEX

Chex Mix® Peanut Butter Chocolate Flavored Brand Snack.
General Mills.
The original.
50% less fat than regular potato chips. see more...

Tiffany M.
Orlando, FL
This is a great chex mix. (The picture above is not correct) If I am craving something sweet this hits the spot!
Emily A.
Glenside, PA
Not really ahuge fan. I love chex mix but the chocolate favor just does not mix well to me. ...
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love chex mis for over 14 years now.this is a good sweet snack with the peanut butter which I'm obsessed with peanut butter!
Yusbreili G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Last week, I opened a recently purchased bag of Bold Chex Mix to find that they have changed both the contents and the taste. They have stopped including the round crackers and have changed the tube-shaped "breadsticks" to the squiggly, harder version that is also found in the Hot 'n Spicy version. There is barely any seasoning on any of the contents, especially the pretzels. Initially, when I opened the package, I did a double-take, thinking that I had accidentally purchased the Traditional variety. If someone were to separate the pretzels from the rest of the mix for a taste-test, I doubt that most people would be able to tell that they were supposed to be seasoned at all; the ones in this bag were just plain.

I called the Betty Crocker 800 number to voice my opinion about the disappointing changes that I had found - I bring Bold Chex Mix in my lunch about 3 times per week, and it is my favorite. The customer service rep. acknowledged that they had recently changed the formula and contents and apologized for my disappointment.