BY CHEX

When you need energy on the go, grab a bag of Chex Mix™ Trail Mix. It's one great tasting snack that helps you kick it into gear! see more...

Christina B.
Christina B.
This is delicious and filling. The flavor is awesome and chocolatey. I feel like they're slightly pricey, especially considering that it's mostly cereal, the prices are comparable to a regular trail mix with no cereal. Still I like this and would probably repurchase again.
Shanee L.
Shanee L.
This is great to take in the car and when we go camping. It is delicious and an easy snack! Obviously kids are messy but they don't waste any of this! I don't know if it's healthy but it sure tastes greAt!
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Norwalk
I love Chex mix it's a more healthy snacks and is jus a yummy sweet treat that is great if you are in a rush you just grab some Chex and your all good
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Woodlake, CA
All time favorite check mix. You will fall in love too. The flavors are so rich you can't get enough. Just a great party appetizer.
Esme S.
Esme S.
I love all things chocolate. Always going to be one of my favorite snacks. Love to pack it when I am going anywhere.
angel d.
angel d.
Archdale
This is so yummy. My kids love this as a snack for school and I eat it anytime! Great to set out at parties!!
Megan C.
Megan C.
I tried this today. It's pretty good. I'm not a big nut fan but I ate it all. I like the ratio of all of the ingredients. It was fairly inexpensive at Walmart too.
Pâmela S.
Pâmela S.
Conquista-MG
Wonderful product, bought with indication of a friend and now I can not live without. As my friend did, also Tell other people and see how wonderful this product is