Chex Mix Cheddar Snack uploaded by Jillian G.Chex Mix Cheddar Snack uploaded by Sneha T.Chex Mix Cheddar Snack uploaded by Rebecca T.

BY CHEX MIX

With Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, Pretzels, Mini Breadsticks And Crispy, Cheddary Crackers In The Mix, You’ll Get Cheesy, Crunchy And Delicious All In One!

• I love chex mix but have never tried this kind. Does it h...6 Answers
  • I'm lactose intolerant and on the ingredients it says it ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried mixing different flavors of Chex Mi...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Naziah D.
Brooklyn
i love these kind of chips because even though they are chips it is not like it is unhealthy because it is very healthy and even though it is healty is is good i used to get them form school cuz they used to give it to us for snack and i used to love it....
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
I really love this cheesy Chex mix!! It’s so good but it’s not healthy for you. It’s really addicting and the powder gets all over your hands and makes it sticky but the flavor is so amazing!! I love it!! I literally eat some in my lunch almost everyday!!
Nora N.
I bought this product at the dollar tree and this is good snake for the kids, teens and adult if you have any type of entertainment. Delicious taste and I will be buying more for my next party. I do recommend this yummy item to everyone and I gave it A+++
Krystle G.
The flavor is great! There seemed to be an overload of pretzels in my batch.  The snack is a little pricey for the amount of mix you are getting in each bag--I'd rather buy a larger bag and place in my own ziplocs.  High sodium count, but a tasty snack nonetheless. I'd recommend.
TK H.
What's not to love?  Chex Mix Cheddar, has all the great crunchy bite sized cheesy treats that we all love to snack on.  My family always requests this snack.  Its got lots of vitamins in it, so it rates higher than other competitor's.  The price is great too.
Dianna G.
This is just OK. I was hoping for more cheese flavor, so was a bit disappointed. It’s alright, and I picked up on same at our local group very store fir $2. The pretzels didn’t really have any flavor and neither did the cheese triangles, which I found odd. I wouldn’t purchase again.
Britnee L.
This is my favorite of the Chex Mixes. I enjoy the cheddar chips. Each crunchy piece has just the right amount of cheese flavor. When purchased on sale for $1, it is a good deal.
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
Hands down their best flavor. So incredibly cheesy, without that awful artificial taste (although I'm sure it's partially artificial, it sure doesn't taste like it.) My favorite pieces are the square pretzels and the Chex!
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
I love cheesy flavored snacks so I really enjoy this Chex mix! It is absolutely delicious! It does not get your fingers as dirty as Cheetos. If you can find them on sale for $1.50 or less then you are getting a deal!
Berkeley D.
Very cheesy. Everything is covered in cheese powder. Honestly I prefer cheetos to this cheese snack. I can taste a little fake, but what do you expect with a cheese trail mix. No matter how unhealthy, still tasty
Jillian C.
Saratoga, CA
I love chex mix but have never tried this kind. Does it have more of a cheetos cheese flavor, or a cheez-it cheese flavor? (The two are very different!)
Allison L.
Wilmore, KY
I'm lactose intolerant and on the ingredients it says it contains milk. Does anyone know if it would activate my intolerance?
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
Has anyone ever tried mixing different flavors of Chex Mix together?