BY CHEX MIX

With Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, Pretzels, Mini Breadsticks And Crispy, Cheddary Crackers In The Mix, You’ll Get Cheesy, Crunchy And Delicious All In One!

• I love chex mix but have never tried this kind. Does it h...6 Answers
  • I'm lactose intolerant and on the ingredients it says it ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried mixing different flavors of Chex Mi...1 Answers
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
I really love this cheesy Chex mix!! It’s so good but it’s not healthy for you. It’s really addicting and the powder gets all over your hands and makes it sticky but the flavor is so amazing!! I love it!! I literally eat some in my lunch almost everyday!!
Nora N.
I bought this product at the dollar tree and this is good snake for the kids, teens and adult if you have any type of entertainment. Delicious taste and I will be buying more for my next party. I do recommend this yummy item to everyone and I gave it A+++
Dianna G.
This is just OK. I was hoping for more cheese flavor, so was a bit disappointed. It’s alright, and I picked up on same at our local group very store fir $2. The pretzels didn’t really have any flavor and neither did the cheese triangles, which I found odd. I wouldn’t purchase again.
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
Hands down their best flavor. So incredibly cheesy, without that awful artificial taste (although I'm sure it's partially artificial, it sure doesn't taste like it.) My favorite pieces are the square pretzels and the Chex!
Taylor H.
I love these as does the family. I have to order offline where we live to get these because the store doesn’t carry them, but we still love them just as much.
Definitely recommend and will continue buying.
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
I like Chex cereal and these are one of my favorite snacks. I often serve these, at, parties. They go fast, so I make sure I buy the largest bag or couple of regular bags.
Kayla S.
Woodstock, GA
I absolutely love this product. I am a huge fan of Chex mix and what makes this product better than original Chex mix is that it is cheese flavor. Everything is better with cheese.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I enjoy original Chex mix, but was disappointed by this flavor. The triangle-shaped crackers are my least favorite element of the mix. I'm not a huge fan of the cheese dust that covers the prices, although I would have expected to be, seeing as I usually enjoy cheesy foods. I just feel it was too powdery.
Naziah D.
Brooklyn
i love these kind of chips because even though they are chips it is not like it is unhealthy because it is very healthy and even though it is healty is is good i used to get them form school cuz they used to give it to us for snack and i used to love it....
Gianni A.
I don't have enough good things to say about this product. It's so good, I'd much prefer this flavor over the original. I also feel better about myself because it's slightly more healthy than most potato chips. If you haven't tried it, go and get a bag!
Jillian C.
Saratoga , CA
I love chex mix but have never tried this kind. Does it have more of a cheetos cheese flavor, or a cheez-it cheese flavor? (The two are very different!)
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Has anyone ever tried mixing different flavors of Chex Mix together?
Allison L.
Wilmore, KY
I'm lactose intolerant and on the ingredients it says it contains milk. Does anyone know if it would activate my intolerance?