Add a Photo

By GENERAL MILLS
A mix of Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, pretzels and other bite-sized snacks. With cheddar cheese crackers. Food Type: Snack; Global Product Type: Food; Flavor: Cheddar Mix; Capacity Weight: 3 3/4 oz.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY

I find this Chex mix flavor to be too cheesy for my taste. I feel that it has too much cheese powder and it makes my fingers very orange, which I don't like. I feel that Chex has to reduce its sodium content as well and make a reduced sodium option flavor.
Fernando S.
Fernando S.

I've never ever tried this one but its so so so so so so so expensive so I would love to try it out to see if it tastes good
Madi B.
Madi B.
Waukee, IA

Yum these are so good and addicting! I love all the pieces in the mix. And cheddar is the best flavor. Have to lick your fingers after!
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY

If you're a foodie and snacker like myself this is a great buy for you. snack on during your TV show/movie.
Amy J.
Amy J.

These are so good; I can almost knock out a bag by myself. And although everything in the mix is delicious, I can't help but to pick out the cheesy trianglea. Yummm
Madiha S.
Madiha S.
Albuquerque, NM

I take this mix with with on my hikes. Guilty pleasure! Just the perfect blend. The best part about this its not excessively salty. Just perfect!
Misty H.
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC

SO GOOD! There is nothing in this bag that doesn't taste amazing. I love that it is cheddar and has the little pretzels in it as well.
Ann P.
Ann P.
Tewksbury, MA

This is my favorite chex mix flavor. I really enjoy the cheese triangles. These are a great snack that I really enjoy. I definitely recommend this product.
Prisilla G.
Prisilla G.

I love chex mix, it's one of my favorite snacks. Especially this flavor. Would recommend to anyone.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH

Cheddar isn't my favorite chex mix but it is definitely in my top 3 flavors. I do like that you don't have to pick thru this bag. I love every piece of it.

Join Now