BY CHEX MIX

A mix of Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, pretzels and other bite-sized snacks. With cheddar cheese crackers. Food Type: Snack; Global Product Type: Food; Flavor: Cheddar Mix; Capacity Weight: 3 3/4 oz. see more...

Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
I find this Chex mix flavor to be too cheesy for my taste. I feel that it has too much cheese powder and it makes my fingers very orange, which I don't like. I feel that Chex has to reduce its sodium content as well and make a reduced sodium option flavor.
Amy J.
These are so good; I can almost knock out a bag by myself. And although everything in the mix is delicious, I can't help but to pick out the cheesy trianglea. Yummm
Ann P.
Tewksbury, MA
This is my favorite chex mix flavor. I really enjoy the cheese triangles. These are a great snack that I really enjoy. I definitely recommend this product.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Cheddar isn't my favorite chex mix but it is definitely in my top 3 flavors. I do like that you don't have to pick thru this bag. I love every piece of it.
Madiha S.
Albuquerque, NM
I take this mix with with on my hikes. Guilty pleasure! Just the perfect blend. The best part about this its not excessively salty. Just perfect!
Madi B.
Waukee, IA
Yum these are so good and addicting! I love all the pieces in the mix. And cheddar is the best flavor. Have to lick your fingers after!
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
SO GOOD! There is nothing in this bag that doesn't taste amazing. I love that it is cheddar and has the little pretzels in it as well.
Alisia H.
When I'm at college and I have a break between classes I always get this at the vending machine it's alittle but if everything
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
Really like this check mix and the original chex mix. I like more of the pieces in the cheddar bag than the original though.
Fernando S.
I've never ever tried this one but its so so so so so so so expensive so I would love to try it out to see if it tastes good