Chex Mix Bugles Cheddar Hot Buffalo Snack

BY CHEX MIX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

2 Faves Team Up for an Exciting MixThey are both awesome on their own, but how do we make them eve more awesome? Put 'em together! So we did just that. Chex Mix and Bugles have been mixed together to create a unique snacking experience. You get the crispy corn crunch of Bugles and the unpredictable great taste and texture of Chex Mix in every unbelievably delicious handful. We won't go quite so far as to call it snackin' nirvana, but it's ok if you want to.

Chex Mix Bugles Cheddar Hot Buffalo Snack
Andrea C.
Bridgeport , CT
I love the these two of my favorites united. At first I didn't think I would like it but I was very surprised. I tend to not like cheddar but this one it's perfect taste. Definitely recommend
Gayle C.
This is another product that my husband liked better than I did. The hot buffalo was spicy, but the cheddar didn't go well. I picked this up for snack supplies while on vacation and probably won't again.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
These tasty treats are spicy without burning my mouth or stomach. I love to watch a good movie and eat these bugles and Chex mix - yum! I highly recommend this snack! I have them on regular delivery using Amazon prime pantry. I hope they come out with a holiday flavor soon, maybe pumpkin spice.
Courtney E.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Chex Mix is borderline addictive, as are Bugles. When you put them together you have a terribly delicious pairing that requires a babysitter to ensure you don't eat the whole bag in one sitting! This is also a great snack because of the variety. You don't have to feel like you are eating the exact same thing in every bite because you aren't!
Erika P.
California , MO
I don't know who's genius employee decided to mix these wonderful snacks but they must have gotten a raise for it. I prefer the Carmel version but cheddar kills!
Emma B.
Love this! Perfect mix of all the best things :) and I think the bugles are so cute. I always have haha. This is a fantastic snack
Sara B.
Lebanon, PA
2 of my favorite stoner snacks in one! Fun easy to throw in a baggie and eat on the run. Hole house enjoys them and never with out
🌻 c.
Pharr
Not the best mix for me. I personally didn’t like the way they taste. Buffalo and cheese don’t always mix well together.
Jade N.
Philadelphia, PA
Two of my favorites in one. Makes a good guilt freesnack instead of chowing down a whole bag of chips and dip.
Crystal C.
Summerside, PE
Loved chex cereal! I especially loved bulges too! The crunchy texture was great! Especially all the different flavors!