BY CRACKER

Keep The Party Interesting With A Zesty Array Of Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, Mini Breadsticks, Pretzels And Rye Chips. Yum!

Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
Perfect anytime anywhere type of snack. The whole family can enjoy. This ia my favorite flavor of the Chex Mix Bold Party Mix Snack . Im favorite are the bread pieces. Perfect savory flavor you love...my kids and hubby like this mix. Best part is you can find them a most of your local stores, like Walmart, or target.
erica c.
DuBois
This stuff is the bomb! Has a great flavor! A much better alternative to the cheese flavor! Everything anymore is either cheesy or spicy. This is more of a classic party mix. Great for everyone at your party!
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
These are the best little munchies snacks out there!  They have just enough pizzazz to satisfy a chip craving without going overboard.  Yet, by no means is this a healthy snack, so watch how many you munch on!  I recommend this product always.  They are yummy.
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
Hands down my favorite Chex Mix to purchase!! I love the bold flavor and how seasoned each bite is. It is perfect for an everyday snack. I love to pair it with sweet tea while I’m reading!
Rachel G.
This happens to be my favorite Chex Mix.  It has nice seasoning that is not too salty.  My favorite part is the bread chips.  The whole mix is quite crunchy as they are all sorts of different chips.  This is great for parties or just to have at the house.
Rebecca D.
Joliet
This is the bomb! It has so many flavors in it and it's not overly salty and nasty like you may think from the bold in the title. It will make you eat the whole bag. Plus it has those little rye chips in there they are so good!
Emerald B.
These have a great flavor! When you need something salty to eat, go for the bold! It has so much more flavor than the original mix. It's great for parties or just when you need a bite to eat. Would recommend these!
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm a big Chex mix person so I'm pretty in to these my kids really enjoy them too so we always have a few bags around the house to snack on while watching movies and hanging out.
William L.
Ooltewah, TN
My favorite snack for any occasion! These take the traditional Chex cereal with a bold flavor and snacks mixed in. A back of Chex mix will not disappoint and are highly recommended! I also really enjoy Chex mud buddies!
Anna B.
Fridley
This Chex mix was a hit at my daughter's birthday party! It was gone within the first hour. It is very flavorful and tasty, it is easy to eat the whole bag! I definitely recommend getting this mix for your next party, or even for a snack on a random day.
Ryla B.
Which is your favorite flavor?
Victoria Y.
Is this good for appetizer or dessert? Havent tried these.
Sasha B.
COLUMBUS, OH
Would anyone recommend this snack for the tailgate? I've not tried them yet.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Is this mix better than the traditional? Does it really have an extra punch of flavor that the bag states?
Amber G.
Lancaster, WI
Are these better then the hot and spicy ones?