BY CHEX

Keeps Life Interesting!™ Chex Mix is the snack that delivers a different experience with every bite. It's a bag full of tastes & textures that's perfect for everything from hitting the road to hitting the books. And with more than 20 flavors, there's a Chex Snack Mix for every craving! see more...

Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best snacks ever. I love snacking on this during the day. My favorite part of this is the pretzels. It definitely met my expectations and I am a repeated customer of this. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Gabriella C.
Gabriella C.
Belleville, KS
I always have a few bags and flavors of this stuff on hand. Easy snack that everyone enjoys and easy to take on the go. Kids love having this in with their lunches or to snack on during movie night and on the go.
Emily A.
Emily A.
I love eating thia at a party or bbq and it is really great . But it is very salty on some of the pieces of the mix and there should be more of the brown chip things because those are so good.
Eloina R.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I saw this product at my local grocery store when I was walking through the aisles. I thought I should try it out just because I was curious about it the ingredients seemed OK to try. It was a good product
Jess B.
Jess B.
Indianapolis
Chex mix is always a good snack. I love salty and savory foods, and if you to do this is perfect! I'd eat the whole bag in one setting if I could.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Denver, CO
This mix is good to have at any time of day, really good but makes your mouth VERY dry so I recommend you have a drink near by.
gabrielle c.
gabrielle c.
Albuquerque, NM
Always have a bag of these at home I love packing it for lunch. I love the little bread sticks tasty alternative to chips!
Jess S.
Jess S.
Ranshaw
Smells awful bit tastes so good you will kick your fingers clean when you are done! The the chips are the best part.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Linden, CA
This is my favorite snack when I'm craving something a little savory and definitely salty. I can never pass up the bold mix
Erin A.
Erin A.
I enjoy this snack mix. It provides some protein and fills me up when I need something between meals.