BY CHEX

Keeps Life Interesting!™ Chex Mix is the snack that delivers a different experience with every bite. It's a bag full of tastes & textures that's perfect for everything from hitting the road to hitting the books. And with more than 20 flavors, there's a Chex Snack Mix for every craving! see more...

Emerald B.
These have a great flavor! When you need something salty to eat, go for the bold! It has so much more flavor than the original mix. It's great for parties or just when you need a bite to eat. Would recommend these!
Sam G.
Edinburg
Some days at school I'll go all day without eating since I don't have enough time between classes to eat lunch so after the end of my school day I'll go to the vending machine and get these, they save my life
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best snacks ever. I love snacking on this during the day. My favorite part of this is the pretzels. It definitely met my expectations and I am a repeated customer of this. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Gabriella C.
Belleville, KS
I always have a few bags and flavors of this stuff on hand. Easy snack that everyone enjoys and easy to take on the go. Kids love having this in with their lunches or to snack on during movie night and on the go.
Alexandra S.
I’m a total sucker for Chex mix! I seriously love snacking on it, it’s got great flavor, crunchy texture, and I like the variety in this mix. They’re expensive but I buy them occasionally and take to parties.
Kate W.
League City, TX
I will always be a huge fan on Chex Mix, and the Bold flavor is no exception. I especially love that it’s available in Party Size bags so I can portion out my own servings and fudge a little on the portion size!
Emily A.
I love eating thia at a party or bbq and it is really great . But it is very salty on some of the pieces of the mix and there should be more of the brown chip things because those are so good.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I saw this product at my local grocery store when I was walking through the aisles. I thought I should try it out just because I was curious about it the ingredients seemed OK to try. It was a good product
Jess B.
Indianapolis
Chex mix is always a good snack. I love salty and savory foods, and if you to do this is perfect! I'd eat the whole bag in one setting if I could.
Kristin F.
I am a city carrier for the USPS, and sometimes its hard to stop for a little bit. I always have a bag if this in my lunch box to nibble on.