BY CHEX

Find Cereals at Target.com! Chex Honey Nut Cereal 13.8 oz see more...

Kathryn C.
Blackwood, NJ
Tastes great. I love all Chex products because I feel less guilty eating them than others. Definitely a good product.
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Absolutely so delicious I love these. Better than what I expected and I like all the other flavors as well
Kaitey V.
Rocklin, CA
This is my go to dessert cereal! The sweetness of the honey with the crunchiness of the cereal is wonderful
Kelli F.
Hazelhurst, WI
One of my favorite cereals! So good!!!! Only con is that the box is so small, one only lasts be a few days!
Angel Z.
New Haven
My husband love these !! He gets them all the time from the grocery store and he will buy 2 or 3
Angel R.
Blue springs , MO
These taste so good. The box lasts a while as well. Have bought this before and repurchased.
Cailey W.
Anchorage, AK
Sooooo good. They have just enough honey flavor to them without being super over powering
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Super sweet and yummy, I love putting this in plain yogurt for a little bit of a crunch.
Trinity K.
pennsauken, NJ
i buy these and in a bowl i mix chex, melted chocolate, peanuts, m&ms, mini reece's cups
Amanda P.
London, ON
Gluten free food that tastes like it has the gluten in it is hard to find. I am not a cereal fan but when I have a craving this is my go to.

It is crisp and has a hint of sweetness that satisfies a craving. Just watch the milk to cereal ration because too much milk and they will go soggy.