BY CHEX

Find Cereals at Target.com! Chex Honey Nut Cereal 13.8 oz see more...

Monique L.
Hampton
This is a great product and I it's ok, I would recommend this product to anyone because each one is flavored with the right amount of season
Tanya B.
Jacksonville
This is my all time favorite flavor. I like the way it crunches and can taste all the flavor. They have many other flavors I like too.
We frequently buy this product. My boyfriend has a gluten sensitivity, and this cereal helps with his sweet tooth cravings.
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
Chexs are bomb and so good to eat love the flavor and all the brand has to offer! I always grab one of these when I see it
Melissa B.
Ovid
Miss getting this I wish the store would bring thus back. I use to eat this a lot had to always but 2 boxes at one time
Kaitey V.
Rocklin, CA
This is my go to dessert cereal! The sweetness of the honey with the crunchiness of the cereal is wonderful
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Absolutely so delicious I love these. Better than what I expected and I like all the other flavors as well
Kelli F.
Hazelhurst, WI
One of my favorite cereals! So good!!!! Only con is that the box is so small, one only lasts be a few days!
Angel Z.
New Haven
My husband love these !! He gets them all the time from the grocery store and he will buy 2 or 3
Angel R.
Blue Springs, MO
These taste so good. The box lasts a while as well. Have bought this before and repurchased.