BY CHEX

Find Cereals at Target.com! Chex Honey Nut Cereal 13.8 oz see more...

Felicia H.
Love love love Chex cereal. It is a good price point. Love the different varieties. A nice crunchy cereal, great in the morning or anytime of the day.
Linsey C.
Simple cereal with fairly good taste. I’m a big Chex cereal eater. Taste good without the large amount of sugar that goes along with most brands
Regina P.
Richlands, NC
When my sweet tooth wants something with flavor I love this cereal I usually don't eat breakfast on a regular basis but this cereal is so awesome
Monique L.
Hampton
This is a great product and I it's ok, I would recommend this product to anyone because each one is flavored with the right amount of season
Winnie L.
Honey nut is my favorite Chex flavor as it gives it a seeet taste. I am a repeat customer to buy this honey nut flavor when I see it on sale
AlwaysAudry B.
Great taste, reasonable price. I will be purchasing again, and would reccomend! Great easy way to start your day off with a good breakfast!
Gilberto L.
Again, a bit reminiscing of honey nut cheerios and not in a goof way. Both these and honey nut cheerios are mediocre tasting at best.
s v.
Eat it everyday! I put extra honey on top and bananas then freeze it. It's so good like this. Frozen bananas are like ice cream.
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
Chexs are bomb and so good to eat love the flavor and all the brand has to offer! I always grab one of these when I see it
We frequently buy this product. My boyfriend has a gluten sensitivity, and this cereal helps with his sweet tooth cravings.