BY CHEX

Find Cereals at Target.com! Chex Honey Nut Cereal 13.8 oz see more...

Asia B.
Philadelphia, PA
This cereal is a good cereal to have for breakfast and or for a snack. I usually get them from any grocery store and I'm a repeated buyer of this brand. It's very healthy and I do recommend to try if you haven't already
Tessa S.
Cleveland, OH
HONEY NUT CHEX ARE THE BEST CHEX. i really don't need to say much more. they just taste so freaking good. so much better than the original and dare i say better than honey but cheerios!!!
Sarah S.
We love this cereal. No one in my house has gluten sensitivities but it's nice to know this product doesn't use it. This is a good compromise as it's sweet but not a total sugar cereal.
Sarah W.
Love this cereal! It does not get soggy super fast which is always a good thing. It is sweet and has a high sugar count so it's not very good for you. However, it tastes so good.
Carol C.
We love this cereal! It stays nice and crunchy, with just enough sweetness. This product happens to be gluten free as well. I know many gluten free procducts tend not to be good, but this one is exceptional.
Amela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
Another great one. This cereal is also a hit in my house. Love that it is not too sweet and sugary. Also love that I can use it to make trail mix for my kids.
Erin O.
Literally the best cereal I have ever had in my life. The honey is so delicious and the Chex are so crunchy. It's a great cereal dry and especially with milk.
Felicia H.
Love love love Chex cereal. It is a good price point. Love the different varieties. A nice crunchy cereal, great in the morning or anytime of the day.
Linsey C.
Simple cereal with fairly good taste. I’m a big Chex cereal eater. Taste good without the large amount of sugar that goes along with most brands
Regina P.
Richlands
When my sweet tooth wants something with flavor I love this cereal I usually don't eat breakfast on a regular basis but this cereal is so awesome