BY CHEX

Find Cereals at Target.com! Chex Honey Nut Cereal 13.8 oz see more...

Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I love this Chex mix to use when making puppy chow. Not only is it gluten free, but it adds the perfect amount of sweetness to my recipe. I also love eating this as a breakfast cereal. I would recommend this to others.
Lili M.
Perris, CA
I love this flavor, and Chex cereals overall! It’s sweet without tasting like dessert, crunchy, nutty, and makes the milk taste great. I also appreciate that they are gluten free and they are a staple in my home.
Maria P.
Minneapolis
Love this cereal. It tastes great and is a good fiber thing to eat for breakfast in the morning. Not super sugary. Great treat to have late at night as well. Has a good flavor of honey and goes great with milk.
Olga L.
Del Valle
Good cereal. The flavors are bold and tasty, the shape is fun. Good affordable product. Can't go wrong with the honey flavor cereal. Have bought this product several times from HEB. Very satisfied.
Jill S.
I can't eat a full bowl because it's so sweet, usually have to mix it with something more plain, or just eat it dry, but my goodness is it delicious!! Stays crunchy longer too, yum!
Brittany H.
Love this cereal! Great flavor and gives me a great feeling the I ate a fulfilling breakfast. Gluten free, honey flavor that is a great cereal to eat in the morning or even pack into a ziplock for a snack midday.
Leigh P.
My favorite Chex cereal I can literally eat this every single day and not get sick and tired of the delicious honey crunch in each bite . I have made cereal bars with this and all kinds of different Chex mixes . This cereal is the best .. end of story !
Paytin K.
Favorite kind of cereal of all time!! Definitely recommend giving it a shot. Not too pricey, either. I don't eat cereal that often, but if I do buy it I always get this kind. The best flavor, no doubt!!
Chabelis R.
Bronx, NY
This flavor has a great burst of honey flavor and is one of my favorite cereals. I would say it makes me feel healthier because of how simple the cereal is. I've eaten this cereal multiple times and loved it every time
Ebony F.
Jamaica, NY
My favorite brand of breakfast cereal. I love the sweetness but it's not too sweet and it's just enough to get me through. I also enjoy it plain as a healthy snack if I'm having a sweet tooth craving.