Chex Granola Mix Gluten Free Honey Nut uploaded by Ashlee V.Chex Granola Mix Gluten Free Honey Nut uploaded by Justine D.

BY CHEX #5 in Granola & Muesli

Chex™ Gluten Free Honey Nut Granola Mix.

New!

Buy on Walmart
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite granola! I debated on trying the oats and honey for months before i actually did and now it's my favorite breakfast and snack. Highly recommend!
Jessica B.
I love this granola. It is sweet, but not too sweet. I like eating it by the handful and also topping my Greek yogurt with it in the morning. My husband and son both enjoy it as well and they are very picky!
Kelly P.
I love this granola because it's not extremely hard to chew. It's a wonderful texture, crispy yet not "break your teeth" crunchy. I love it on yogurt or just by itself with milk!! It's also gluten free, which is a great perk for us with celiac!!
Jackie R.
Las Vegas, NV
I try and feed my family a gluten free diet and these help keep them all know Im not doing it:) they taste great and are wonderful for breakfast or even a snack. Great price and great taste. I buy mine at walmart.
Jessica K.
Easley, SC
We used this granola with yogurt at a brunch bar on the day of my wedding. Even though it's gluten free, it still has a lot of flavor and doesn't leave you feeling bloated.
Justine D.
This granola is delicious. I love the added Chex cereal pieces, they give a great crunch. The honey nut flavor compliments many different add-ons such as fruit, nuts, or seeds. It is not overly sweet but you definitely taste the sugar component, which I like. However, if I'm watching my weight I try to eat items with a lower sugar content. This does have less sugar compared to other cereals. Plus it packs a nice amount of fiber (4 g) and protein (5 g). #InfluensterApp
Bianca C.
Recommend the granola mix put it in your yogurt very affordable can buy any grocery store I keep buying this to put in my yogurt in the mornings I bought mine at target I buy mine every two weeks I eat it every morning with my yogurt very convenient price recommend it to people that are changing Their diet makes you full faster and helps you this last a long time to have your next meal
Sara T.
I love granola! This is my favorite and the only one I buy. I use it mainly use this with my yogurt. It's the perfect mix of Chex and granola with a touch of honey. I find that it goes with any yogurt flavor to give you a little something extra. Also it's great on its own as a snack. My family tends to go through this like water once it's been discovered.
Dani A.
Raleigh , NC
So good. So adorable I always have a bag in my pantry. Every time I'm feeling a little snacky I will reach for this over chips or chocolate and it fills me up so fast and keeps me full. I also will sometimes add milk and it makes a delicious and healthy breakfast that keeps me full until lunch!
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Has anyone seen this in a larger package? I love this stuff but it doesn't last very long in the little pouch.