BY CHEX #57 in Hot Cereal

Chex™ Gluten free Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal.

G.

170mg Sodium, 7%DV.

13g sugar. see more...

Orle L.
Orle L.
This is one of the cereal flavors I've enjoyed the most! The mix of apples and cinnamon is just perfect! and the fact that it is gluten free makes it even more perfect! I think it's the ideal healthy breakfast. Totally recommend it!
Jill S.
Jill S.
We always have this at our house. Gluten free and definitely delicious. It has a great texture and consistency and it not overly sweet. The apple pieces are my favorite! I find that I end up using two pouches.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
My husband recently became gluten free and we love all the Chex gluten free choices! He has been eating this most days for breakfast and loves it! Great flavor! Would recommend to anyone! Great price!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
Great cereal for you or the entire family it's gluten free and great tasting great price as well always good to have around the house I usually eat it dry or with almond milk awesome buy!
Christina B.
Christina B.
OMG this cereal is amazing. It is very affordable and I can always find coupons for it. I eat it almost every day before breakfast and he keeps me feeling full.
Chelsee W.
Chelsee W.
Princeton, WV
I will only eat the apple and cinnamon ones. They are the only ones with actual decent taste to me. I hate artificial fruit tastes, but this one is on point!!
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Agh I love this .... I love that it is gluten free and I love the taste of it apple and cinnamon is one of my most favorite flavors when it comes to oatmeal
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
CHEX GF oatmeal is really yummy but hard to find & can be expensive. This apple cinnamon is my favorite flavor. It's not too sweet but feels like a treat!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Love that there is finally a simple and quick gluten free option to instant oatmeal! I eat this frequently without any symptoms of being glutened!
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN
I have always been a huge fan of Chex brand cereals. This Apple Cinnamon flavor is great, and I love that it is gluten free too!