Chewy.com

Where is your favorite place to get your dog toys?[product:chewycom] or BarkBox
Complaints phone number +1 833 7OO O571 ??Their Grain free dog boxes and holiday cat boxes please my pets and I. Nothing ever isn't used or eaten. I also have sweatshirts for my pug and toy sized chihuahua from them. They wear them hiking around in the woods in the fall and they hold up well, keep them warm and look cute.🐕🐈🐱🐶😁
[product:chewycom]? Is chewy a good website to order from and are their toys durable for dogs that are strong chewers?
Start your review of Chewy.com!
How would you rate this product?
Dana F.
Glen oaks , NY
Chewy.com uploaded by Dana F.
Love love chewy! the fair prices, two day shipping and great customer service!! They also gifted me these awesome custom pet portraits of my two dogs, which was such a surprise when opening up one of my monthly subscription order. They are absolutely the BEST!
Tk B.
Pennsylvania
Chewy.com uploaded by Tk B.
We LOVE Chewy in our house. First off, I have never heard a bad thing about their customer service. I feel most cases Chewy reps say to donate the item to a shelter, which is absolutely awesome. Shipping is always lightning fast. Most of my orders are shipped the same day, delivered the next day. The last order I placed came from 3 different warehouses but were all delivered in 2 days. The only problem I ever had was a pack of treats that was in my auto order shipment that I honestly forgot about - the treats were out of stock but was no big deal to me. BUT Chewy took it upon themselves to not only refund the charge but sent me a 10% off coupon code and even offered for me to contact them if I’d like a replacement item. My dogs get so excited when they get their Chewy boxes and I love the handwritten cards they get for their birthdays. (Yes, I display these on the mantle for their birthday months.) Can’t say enough good things about Chewy!
Devon G.
Minneapolis, MN
Chewy.com uploaded by Devon G.
One of my favorite things about using Chewy is how fast the shipping is! My orders are often times shipped the same day as I place the order and it typically takes two to three days for delivery. I can not say that Chewy is definitely more cost effective than other pet supply stores but I do feel that they offer just as much (or maybe more) variety. (Ruby would like to add that she loves the Chewy boxes!) 😊
Lacey R.
Richlands, NC
Chewy.com uploaded by Lacey R.
If your dog is like family to you you need chewy.com! I can find so many fun things for her to snack on or play with. Potty pads, harnesses and leashes. I auto ship her food and get a discount but if I run low ill get my order delivered next day! They really care 💙
Jonathon S.
Lenox, MA
Chewy.com uploaded by Jonathon S.
We love chewy! We ran out of food and thought the other one was buying. We ordered and received the next day without extra fees and same price as competitors. We highly recommend Chewy.com when you bring a furry friend into the family.
Kim V.
Buffalo, NY
Chewy.com uploaded by Kim V.
I love Chewy.com. They are fast and reliable. Even when they say we are experiencing delays because of the weather, I still got my items in 1 day. Their customer service is equally top quality. I would highly recommend this company!
Cara Z.
Chewy.com uploaded by Cara Z.
This brand is so incredible. The prices and quality are amazing and the company itself has the best costumer service. Its clear they care so much about their costumers and will go above and beyond for them!
Iesha C.
Davenport, IA
Chewy.com uploaded by Iesha C.
I can't wait to start using chewy again. Fast shipping and all around amazing! We get my dogs food, toys and clothes from there. They have the cutest Christmas sweaters!
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
Chewy.com uploaded by Tiffany S.
I use chewy for dog food delivery and its the most convenient way of shopping! I have 4 dogs to feed and I have auto-ship set up for every 3 weeks! When you enroll in auto-ship you get 5% off! My dogs get so excited when they see the chewy box at the door! (Pic of the babies!)
Danielle H.
Marlton, NJ
Chewy.com uploaded by Danielle H.
Wish someone had told me earlier that you can almost always find prescription meds on chewy for way cheaper than your vet would charge
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly C.
Russellville, AL
De'Kota C.
Fredonia
il y a 8 mois
Chewy.com? Is chewy a good website to order from and are their toys durable for dogs that are strong chewers?
Ivana A. il y a 3 mois
They have a large variety of toys for your pet and good quality too
Lisa K.
Pt Charlotte, FL
il y a un an
Am I the only one who loves Chewy.com ? They have everything and shipping is fast! Best pet co find in a long time!!
Kim V. il y a 4 mois
I love them. I always get my products within 1 day and their customer service is equally wonderful.