BY CHEWY #1 in Online Retailers

• Do they have good prices on pet supplies?7 Answers
  • What do you love about shopping on Chewy.com?3 Answers
Stephanie S.
Great service from this company!

I started looking for better deals on the high end dog food I use and stumbled upon Chewy.com . I figured it was worth a try as the cost for the food through them was $20 under the local shelf price (at the time) and that was WITH SHIPPING. So I gave it a shot and was a happy customer immediatly. They make it easy to up the dates of shipments if needed, and they are like clock work getting these bags of food to my door each month. Ok, well part of the thanks for that goes to my FedEx guy who actually schleps them to my door. Justin the FedEx guy, you rock!
At any rate, I tell people about Chewy.com all the time. What better way to get your pet food than delivery and if it's cheaper too, wow!
So now for the 4 stars. Hmm, up to this point it's clearly a 5 star review. Well I also shopped Chewy.com for my cats food. I found the brand and type he needs but didn't find the size. I did find other customers commenting and asking why Chewy.com didn't carry the larger size of that type and a Chewy.com employee responded with "We will carry the larger size, when the company offers a larger size." And I was like HOLDUP, the company does make the larger size, I've got a bag sitting in my house right now. I reached out to Chewy.com to let them know that first, the company does offer the larger bag size and second to ask what the real reason was that they aren't selling it. Sadly I received no response.  Not a big enough problem for me to bail, as they are providing what I need for my dogs and they go through food faster than the cat anyway.
Bottom line, Chewy.com is definitely worth checking out to see if they have your pet items for a better deal.
Alicia L.
Morgantown
I heard about Chewy on a commercial and decided to try it while living with my mom. My dog eats Nutro Natural Balance dog food, which is normally about $53 (tax included) from the store. The bag itself is about 30 pounds. On chewy, the bag of food is almost $5 cheaper and they deliver directly to my porch. I just ordered Saturday, March 17th and it was delivered today March 20th. It is super convenient and saves me from having to carry a 30 pound bag of dog food from the store, to my car, then back into my house. I simply bring the box into the house and I’m done. Also, once we received the wrong order. They keep my mom and I’s order on file, so we ended up getting her puppy’s pup food instead of my dog’s adult food. We were more than willing to just reorder my dog’s food, considering we would be using the puppy food anyhow. But they would not hear of it. They sent out my dogs food, allowing us to keep the pup’s food, for no extra cost.
Nicole S.
I just started Chewy.com it took me a while because they didn't carry the brand of dog food I was feeding, but couldn't pass up a great deal and fast shipping so I choose a different human grade dog food brand. I love that I can take care of all my animals, dog, cat, chickens and get large bags of sunflower seeds for the birds and squirrels outside. I've found the items I use to be the same amount (prior to auto ship discount) or cheaper, in some cases much cheaper. Also, I'm not running around town wasting gas and time anymore. So totally worth it to use this service. Shipping is fast and free over $49. I'm so happy I finally made the switch, sad it took me so long.
Julie R.
West middlesex, pa
I’ve used Chewy for almost 6 months now.. i have a dog that requires special prescription food and the other dogs don’t.. i auto ship and it’s so convenient to come home to the large dog food bags boxed neatly on my doorstep! No more hauling big bags in my grocery cart and wrestling them in the car!! Also- it’s cheaper than buying at Walmart or pet stores!! I’ve ordered treats, Wild Bird food and even food stairage containers on Chewy!! Super cool nvenient and fast! I recently had a shipment delay and the customer service was exceptional!! They took care right away!! Thanks chewy !! I’m a big fan !!
Katibeth L.
Richmond, KY
Chewy.com is absolutely amazing. We have 2 dogs who have to eat different food, one of which is prescription. Chewy made the process of ordering very simple and contacted our vet to verify the prescription the next day (we ordered in the evening so they couldn’t do so the same day as our vet was closed). Our orders show up within 2 days of ordering and the prices are unbeatable. The convenience of being able to set up auto ship is worth every cent we pay, and adjusting delivery dates or adding on to our order is quick and simple using their mobile app.

With that said, what really stands out to me is the customer service as Chewy.com. My husband and I have used Chewy for 2 years now and each year on our birthdays we get a thank you card from the Chewy team. It’s such a simple thing but it really shows the care this team puts in. We have had to call to ask questions and the staff have been so helpful and nice. I highly recommend Chewy.com, and have done so many times to friends, family, and to my local veterinarian.
Jasmine B.
Chewy is hands down one of the BEST companies to buy pet products from they're prices are competitive, the ship sometimes the same day! I've placed an order and received it the next day, no shipping upgrades needed. They also have the most amazing customer service, we ordered a flea treatment that had different labeling online and in person so we weren't sure if we could use it on our cats so we called to ask, and they refunded our money, told us we could keep it for our dog (if we had one) or donate it to a shelter, and then helped us find a flea treatment that would work for us.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I ordered a bunch of things for my pup Hedwig from them,. One, their prices are great! Two, orders are always free 2 day-shipping for orders $49 and up.

I had called them this morning wanting to return a couple items that we've never used.
The lady I was speaking with on the phone got all the details and told me she'll send me a return label, I'll get a refund in 2-5 days and they'll have the returns picked up or we can drop it off at a fed ex store.

But then, she offers me an option to keep the item as their gift to us for rescuing or we could donate it to a shelter. 😭😭 That was so sweet! Of course I said I'll donate and then she said she'll process the return and We'll get my money back. 🧡🧡🧡

They have just made a lifetime customer in me. Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
I began shopping at Chewey because Amazon decided to put my cat's food as a Prime exclusive and I haven't looked back. Chewy has some great prices on their supplies and if you choose to automatically buy food every month (like a subscription) you get a bit of a discount as well. The shipping times are really quick as well, which is fantastic when compared to other sites that take the longest amount of time every single time. This site has been such an anxiety saver. Not to mention they seem to actually care about their customer base. I received a personalized card thanking me for my order (written in several different colored sharpies no less).
Elizabeth D.
Meriden
I giveChewy.com five stars definitely!!! They have fast free shipping on the the goodie box. If you prefer more then 49$ shipping is free and you get it in 2 days! There customer service is great they resolving any problem quickly and easily they have no problem refunding your money. And the most wonderful thing is you don’t have to pay to ship the stuff back if your dog doesn’t like something simply Donate it shelter they are awesome if you have a pet you should definitely go online and check them out!
Beth S.
Orlando, FL
I love Chewy.com! Their prices are comparable and sometimes better then in person bigbox stores and wholesale clubs and they have an amazing selection! My cat’s holiday shopping is ALWAYS done with chewy so she gets spoiled with treats and new toys! We also have gotten her several small scratching posts from the site as well as a 6ft cat tree that was only $50 and very great product! She loves it and spends a good portion of her day in it!! I’ve not used their auto shop products before but I know they offer it which could be very handy if you like the convenience of items arriving at your house right when you need them!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they have good prices on pet supplies?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What do you love about shopping on Chewy.com?