Chewy Tubes Teether, 4 Pack - Blue/Red

Chewy tubes are an innovative oral motor device designed to provide a resilient, non food chewable surface for practicing biting and chewing skills. Intended for individual use, Chewy Tubes are non toxic latex free and lead free. In addition they do not contain PVC or phthalates. Chewy Tubes colors are FDA approved. - Yellow Chewy: Tubes offer a smaller size stem, 3/8" diameter. Red Chewy: Tubes are the next level up, suitable for a toddler or slightly larger jaw, 1/2" diameter. Green Chewy: Tubes offer a knobby surface for additional sensory input, 1/2" diameter. Blue Chewy: Tubes are the firmest and useful for adolescents and adult-sized jaws, 5/8" diameter.

Item Weight: 2.4 ounces

Batteries required: No

Helps practice biting and chewing skills; Chewy Tubes are non-toxic, latex free, non flavored; Intended for individual use, with adult supervision; FDA approved; 4 Pack

Material free: Lead Free, Latex Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chewy Tubes Teether, 4 Pack - Blue/Red!
Hoboken, NJ
I am a speech language pathologist in a school district and I work with a variety of different student with a variety of different needs and ages from prek to 5th grade.  I use these a lot with my sensory children, teeth grinders, kids that need oral input and also for oral motor skills.  I personally like the green with the bumps the best
I can’t say good enough things for these. At first we needed them for our OT appointments. He needed help learning how to chew. These are also so so so good for teething. My son chews on them all day long. They do like to collect slobber. Lots and lots. But what baby doesn’t? Definitely buy your baby some! They have so many great benefits.
Bronx, NY
I did not buy these as a teether, my son is autistic and we bought these for that he can chew on them. I would rather his chew on these then his shirts or zippers :) We love them and so does he, he prefers the blue and red ones. I have already recommended this to several parents at his school that have gone through this.
dunlap, IA
My daughter has a sensory processing delay and these tubes have helped out so much, they are better than a teething ring her OT recommend them and im so glad we got them! You can bite down as hard as you can and they do not break. She uses them at home and school. They are meant for older kids and adults but you could also use for a teething baby.
Lexington, KY
I use this for my 2 year old becaus eshe is Autistic and has some trouble with sensory input on her gums. Since purchasing these for her she has ceased biting me and her daycare teachers. They also help her calm down enough to fall asleep, and are big enough not to be a choking hazard.
Castle Rock
Love it they are all amazing and I have used them for years as well as got gifts for family and friends because I love the product so much. Will always and forever go back to them. I am not particularly on a certain product so when I like it I buy it. This goes for all their products.
Hollywood, FL
These are convenient and fun and they're easy for children to hold I absolutely would recommend them they helped out a lot especially when they're putting everything in their mouth at certain ages and then we used them a little later on to get him to stop chewing on shirts
Edinburg, TX
I bought these for my husbands patients and my infant daughter. My husband uses this with his little patients that have trouble feeding and swallowing etc. They work great and he educates the parents on how to use it at home so they can help their baby progress. I like to give it to my baby to chew on as she has her two bottom teeth coming in.
These are so great! They are durable and long lasting! They hold my little ones attention for a lot longer than some of the other teething products! I know they give him overall great relief! I put mine in the freezer so they are nice and cool!
Baldwinsville, NY
I use and recommend these often to families or children with sensory processing differences. They are fairly priced for their quality. They seem to be durable. I often recommend a pacifier clip to keep them close to a child.