Chewy Tubes Teether, 3 Pack - Red/Green/Blue

by Chewy Tubes

Chewy tubes are an innovative oral motor device designed to provide a resilient, non food chewable surface for practicing biting and chewing skills. Intended for individual use, Chewy Tubes are non toxic latex free and lead free. In addition they do not contain PVC or phthalates. Chewy Tubes colors are FDA approved. - Yellow Chewy: Tubes offer a smaller size stem, 3/8" diameter. Red Chewy: Tubes are the next level up, suitable for a toddler or slightly larger jaw, 1/2" diameter. Green Chewy: Tubes offer a knobby surface for additional sensory input, 1/2" diameter. Blue Chewy: Tubes are the firmest and useful for adolescents and adult-sized jaws, 5/8" diameter.

Helps practice biting and chewing skills; Chewy Tubes are non-toxic, latex free, non flavored; Intended for individual use, with adult supervision; FDA approved; 3 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chewy Tubes Teether, 3 Pack - Red/Green/Blue!
Omaha, NE
I work at a childcare for special needs children age 18 month -3years in my room. With lots of them being non verbal and not able to express their feelings or needs we have quite a few who bite. So we have lots of chewy tubes that we use to hopefully reduce the biting. We put them on breakaway necklaces and they wear them. Love this product.
Freeport, TX
My daughter received one of these in a therapy session. It blew me away how well it work, she was attracted to it at first sight. See, my little love to put everything in her mouth. This has helped so much, I’m glad for her therapy teacher for introducing this to her.
Versailles, Ky
These are great if you have a young one with an oral fixation like I do. The only issue I had with this product in particular was that my son figured out that the tubes collect spit. This turns into a really big mess!
Wahoo
These are great tools not only for teething youngsters but also for kiddos with feeding aversions as it gives them the play they need to get used to having something in their mouths and strengthens their muscles!
Muskegon, MI
My son has special needs. He loves chewing on things. This is one of the few items that has been a huge hit. I’d recommend to anyone with an oral kiddo. We use these in feeding and speech therapy too!
Framingham, MA
We have these for "teething" school age children.  It reduces stress and chewing on clothing.  They are pretty good about getting it when needed and putting it back in the kitchen for washing when done.  It seems to improve focus for our older child (7.5)
Bow, NH
These are the best! My son loves these for teething. They are so easy for him to hold onto and get right where he wants comfort. I have one of these in every room, in my car, in my purse, my pocket... teething is no joke!
Stevenson, AL
Got this for my grandbaby. He doesn't need them yet but got them so when he is ready he already has them. They look pretty durable and cute in color.
Monett, MO
My baby loves these,Is always cheesing over it. I will be recommending to all my friends with babies. Love dont need improved any.
Mobile
Been trying out different brands trying to find "The One".  This brand is decent.  I have no complaints against it.